• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 393 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 393

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Ten


Moondancer


I groaned and rolled over in the bed in Lyra’s spare bedroom. I cracked an eye open and immediately regretted it due to the sun coming in. Plus the pounding head ache. Both eyes shot open and I winced as I stared at the sleeping Lemon Hearts next to me.

“Gaaaah!” I screamed and flailed my hooves. Lemon Hearts woke up with a start and looked around before her eyes fell on me.

“Gaaaaah!” She screamed and pointed a hoof at me. “Why are you in my bed?”

“Why are you in my bed?” I shouted back as Lemon rubbed her bloodshot eyes.

“I have no idea!” Lemon shot back as we looked at each other terrified. “We didn’t do well you know?” She turned a faint shade of red.

“You mean engage in sexual intercourse?” I asked with a faint blush of my own.

“Y-yeah.”

“Well you do have a bite mark on your neck so,” I trailed off and scratched the back of my neck. “I don’t really remember much of last night.”

“Nor do I!” Lemon wailed as her eyes widened. “Oh no.”

“What?” I asked as she pressed a hoof over her mouth hastily and I grimaced. I quickly levitated a bucket from the bathroom over to her and she started vomiting into it. I gave her a disgusted look before I looked away.

“Thank you,” Lemon Hearts muttered as she wiped some vomit off her mouth and gave her hoof a disgusted look. “I need water.”

“I need to use the facilities,” I muttered as a overwhelming need to go to the bathroom. “One thing.”

“What?” Lemon asked as she reached for the bucket again.

“We are never speaking about last night again.”

“Agreed.”


“Is anypony going to tell us what the buck happened last night?” I asked as we laid around Twilight’s castle lazily in different positions.

“I don’t really remember much,” Sunset admitted as she crunched on a cookie. “I vaguely remember singing with someponies and then ending up in bed. Plus Derpy telling me I smelled like a mix of alcohol, sweat and vomit.”

“I can believe that,” Bon Bon snickered as she held Lyra’s hair in a hoof as the green unicorn vomited.

“Here,” Minuette said as she levitated a tooth brush along with toothpaste and a bucket to Sunset. “This should get rid of the alcohol smell plus vomit taste.”

“Thanks,” Sunset rolled her eyes as she ripped the plastic coating off the toothbrush and squirted some toothpaste on it and jammed it in her mouth. “And ash ah was saying, ah didn’t even get a kish or anything. No hug nothing because ah smelled like alcohol.” She spit the toothpaste into the bucket and swirled water around her mouth and added it to the bucket.

“I don’t freaking blame her,” Sea Swirl muttered. “Alcohol vomit mouth is disgusting. Almost as bad as when Sassy leaves her feathers in the shower drain.”

“So once again, who remembers last night?” I asked again as Bon Bon glanced over.

“I do,” Bon Bon answered with a shrug. “I was in the corner booth. Sunset, Amethyst and Twinkleshine somehow managed to screw up twinkle twinkle little star, you and Lemon Hearts got drunk and danced on the bar. Berry Punch got a lot of bits from your show. She also told me to tell you two if you ever wanted a professional stripper career, she’d put a stripper pole in her bar. Princess Twilight, Sunset and Lyra along with Twinkleshine and Amethyst started a drinking game that lasted three hours. Princess Twilight won by the way.”


“What the fuck?” Sunset said in surprise and slammed a hoof on the ground. “I thought I had that in the bag for sure!”

“Being an alicorn has it’s perks,” Twilight boasted with a grin. “Higher tolerance to well everything. And please Bon Bon, call me Twilight.”

“So me and Lemon didn’t engage in any sexual activities?” I asked and pushed my glasses up nervously.

“Oh no you two definitely fucked,” Lyra snickered as everyone stared at us. Lemon and I gave each other horrified looks as Sunset burst out laughing. “We heard everything in the next room. Mainly Lemon screaming as you two mashed filly bits together.”

“Bon Bon is that true?” Lemon asked with a green tint to her cheeks that matched mine as I resisted the urge to vomit. Mashing filly bits is a term I could have gone my entire life without knowing.

“She’s joking,” Bon Bon answered with a faint glare. “Moondancer bit your neck when you two danced on the bar. You two did make out at the bar though. I gave you two the spare bed because I figured you guys deserved better than the couch.”

“Hey!” Minuette exclaimed as Lemon and I sighed in relief. “I woke up comfortable at least. I woke up between Lyra and Bon Bon. It was like we were fillies again at a sleepover!”

“Pretty sure we never did that as fillies,” I said flatly.

“You may not have but I did with the others often,” Minuette shot back.

“You know who I wouldn’t mind seeing having sex,” Sunset said casually with a mischievous smirk. “Both Rarity’s. That’d be hot.”

“Celestia what sick depraved mind do you got?” Twilight muttered under her breath. Sunset laughed and winked at her.

“Only Derpy knows that part of me. She knows some other parts of me pretty well too,” Sunset wiggled her eyebrows as Minuette and Lyra started giggling.

“I could have gone my entire life without knowing that information,” Twinkleshine grumbled as she crushed a water bottle in her magic and tossed it in a trash can at the door.

“Three points!” Sunset shouted and waved her hooves in the air. “Do you have any pictures of last night Lyra?”

“You mean of Lemon and Moondancer fucking or of us getting drunk?” Lyra asked with a grin as I shot her a glare.

“Both,” Sunset answered with a grin of her own. “Gonna start a porn magazine company and those two are gonna star in it.”

“Like Tartarus you are!” I snapped as Sea Swirl and Amethyst snickered.

“Twilight and the rest of us are renting a cabin in the woods in a month,” Minuette laughed as she settled down next to he fiery maned unicorn. “Wanna come with? Sea Swirl and Amethyst are coming too. It’ll be like a class reunion again!” As annoyed as I was with the mare, I hoped Sunset said yes.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Sunset said with a shrug. “As long as I don’t get the room next to Lemon and Moondancer. Don’t want to listen to them going through the movements of the ocean.”

Everypony burst out laughing, Twilight included as Lemon and I glared at her.

PreviousChapters Next