• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 394 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 394

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty Two


Fuchsia


“Having fun?” I asked as I stretched out a bit in the kayak and stared at my sister next to me. Wallflower gave a slow nod as she looked into the water at the fish underneath us.

“Yeah. The nature walks are nice. Nobody noticed me though,” Wallflower frowned slightly as she traced a finger on the water.

“What do you mean?” I asked as I glanced back at the shore. Octavia and Lyra were climbing the rock wall with Rarity and Applejack. Thank God for my good vision.

“Nothing,” Wallflower muttered as I raised an eyebrow. “Must be nice to be Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna and Miss Cheerilee. They get to have the warm cabins.”

“Your tent isn’t warm?” I raised an eyebrow.

“My tentmate prefers to have a large fan she somehow brought with her on at all times.”

“Who’s your tent mate?”

“Blossomforth. She hasn’t really noticed me either. At least my bunk is still my own,” Wallflower smiled faintly as she glanced back to shore. “We should head back. At least the others got the deck almost rebuilt.”

I gave a nod as we started the paddle back. A quick glance at the sun’s spot in the sky told me it was roughly five in the afternoon. My eyes widened as Applejack was sent flying into the lake somehow.

“What was that about?” Wallflower asked in shock as we beached our kayaks and jumped out, dragging them to the rest of the kayaks and locking them up. “That was weird.”

“It was,” I admitted and saw Applejack walk into the kitchen area with Sunset. “I’ll go look into it. Trixie has been acting weird too, randomly appearing all over the place and shit. I mean that literally. She accidentally appeared in the shower with me last night and trust me, that was scary.”

“That’s different,” Wallie mused as we started walking. “I’m going to my tent. See you later?”

“You can count on it sis,” I smirked as we separated and I kicked the door open as everyone looked at me. “What is going on in here- woah!” I ducked as some sprinkles blew up behind me and I gave a shocked look behind me.

“Sorry!” Pinkie called out. She and Bon Bon were tossing ingredients into the mixing bowl as the two girls hands blurred.

“Two sticks unsalted butter at room temperature, three cups all purpose flour, one tablespoon baking powder, one half teaspoon of salt, one forth cup of sugar, four large eggs at room temperature, one tablespoon of vanilla, one forth cup of milk,” Bon Bon said suddenly as she turned the mixer on. “Done.”

“The fuck just happened?” I asked as we all stared in stunned silence. “I know you’re good at baking, but you’ve never know the instructions down to the letter.”

“I don’t know. It just came to me,” Bon Bon admitted as two blurs of a rainbow and light green with gold crashed into the room.

“Oh my head!” Lightning moaned as she and Rainbow laid on top of each other.

“What happened to yall?” Applejack asked worriedly as she helped them up.

“We were racing and we suddenly ended up in town,” Rainbow explained as she leaned against the counter. “It’s like we got a burst of speed and it disappeared once we left camp.”

“So something is making our magic go haywire,” Sunset mused as a bird landed on Fluttershys arm. “Something at camp.”

“Oh hi Mr. Robin. How are you today?” Fluttershy asked as she looked at the bird. “Oh uh please don’t call your friends.” The bird squawked as a bunch of other birds flew in and landed on her outstretched arms.

“Were you just talking to a bird?”

“Uh maybe?”

“Ahm so confused right now,” Applejack stated and shook her head. “Ah got super strength, Rarity summons gems, Bons is a baking genius now, Pinkie makes stuff explode, Lightning and Rainbow got super speed.”

“Twilight and I-” Sunset began as Twilight elbowed her and I raised an eyebrow. “We haven’t gotten any new magic either. Has anyone else?”

“No,” I admitted and shook my head. “Trixie has been magically appearing all over camp randomly for the last two days.”

“What?” Sunset exclaimed as she wheeled on me. “When was I going to be told?”

“Sorry?” I offered sheepishly as the door was kicked open and Fluttershy screamed at a giant shadow in the doorway.

“There you are Applejack!” Gloriosa said happily and placed the towels on the table. “Celestia said you fell in the lake so I brought you warm towels!”

“Oh thank ya kindly Miss Gloriosa,” Applejack tipped her hat as she wrapped a towel around herself.

“Miss Gloriosa! I kicked my bean bag into the lake!” Sandalwood exclaimed as he pushed the door open. Derpy and Sour Sweet followed behind him shortly with a few broken arrows in Derpys hand.

“I’ll get you a new one!”

“And I’m all out of arrows!” Derpy added as Sunset’s expression melted a bit. Derpy was pretty adorable, I’ll give her that. Kinda like a puppy dog.

“Say no more! New arrows coming right up!”

“There you are!” Timber snapped as he shoved past Derpy and Sunset gave him an angry look along with Rainbow, Applejack, Lightning and myself. “I’ve been searching everywhere for you! Filthy Rich is back. Want me to handle it?”

“Absolutely not!” Gloriosa hissed quietly as we all gave each other concerned looks, though Sunset looked primarily angry. “I’ve got this!” She hastily left the room as Timber watched and Sunset groaned.

“Fluttershy, enough with the screaming!” Sunset snapped as I tilted my head.

“I didn’t scream?” Fluttershy muttered as I rolled my eyes.

“For once,” Rainbow scoffed.

“No one did darling,” Rarity commented as Sunset shrugged before glaring at Timber.

“You better apologize to my girlfriend,” Sunset snarled at Timber as he glanced back at her then Derpy hiding behind Fluttershy.

He gulped nervously as Sunset, Lightning, Rainbow and I cornered him against the wall with angry expressions.

PreviousChapters Next