• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 393 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 393

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty One


Trixie


“Trixie!” I jumped slightly and glanced back as Micro Chips jogged up with a fishing pole.

“What do you want with Trixie?” I asked as I placed my hands on my hips. I was supposed to be going to take a nap, not socialize.

“Fishing!” He answered and looked around as he held out a spare fishing pole as I raised an eyebrow.

“Trixie doesn’t fish,” I replied with a frown. “Trixie has no interest in smelly fish.”

“I’ve seen you eating fish at school,” Micro raised an eyebrow and I internally cursed. For once, I had no excuse. “After all, I could use some great and powerful advice from the best advice giver.”

“Say no more!” I exclaimed proudly with my hand on my chest. “Trixie is the greatest advice giver, student carer abouter and will solve your issues!”

He handed me the fishing pole and I hesitantly accepted it. I didnt really know Micro that well but might as well go through with it.

“The stream is this way,” Micro said casually as we started walking as Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest walked past.

“I can’t believe you all thought stealing Rarity’s idea for the competition was a good idea,” Indigo scoffed as she glared at her friend.

“It was Sunnys idea!” Lemon Zest snapped as she played with her headphones. “I just went along with it. We are not one hundred percent perfect.”

“Clearly,” Indigo snorted as the two walked alway and I faintly heard something about rock climbing.

“What can Trixie help you with?” I asked curiously as I brushed a tree branch out of my way.

“People,” Micro said simply as he stepped over a rock. I frowned internally, I don’t really like people. For the longest, the only people I had was Lavender and Fuchsia.

“What about people?”

“Do you know Starlight?”

I frowned slightly and rubbed my chin. I knew of her but I didn’t know her per se.

“Not personally but Trixie knows of her. Why, you got a crush?” I asked with a grin as I looked him over.

“No! Yes! Maybe?” He hastily muttered with a red face. My grin grew as we stopped at the dry stream.

“Uh huh,” I said and rolled my eyes. “Isn’t there supposed to be water for fishing?”

“This is weird,” Micro mused as he looked around. “There’s not a drought in this area for years. Most certainly blocked somewhere. Probably a few down trees or a large rock.”

We both stumbled as a loud rumbling sound came from far away as the ground shook and I fell on back.

“There shouldn’t be an earthquake. There’s no fault lines around here!” Micro shouted as a large wave splashed down into the stream and he yanked me up. “Run!”

“Trixie did not sign up for this!” I screamed as we ran desperately and I felt water splashing on my back. “Cold!”

“That was weird,” Micro panted as he doubled over as I glanced at the now active stream.

“You don’t say?” I said bitterly as I squeezed some water out of my hair. Stupid rocks. Stupid water. “Let Trixie get changed and she will help with you crush.”

“Sounds good. And it’s not a crush!”

“Sure,” I said dryly and snapped my fingers. “Whatever you sa- ahh!”

“What the fuck?” Lavender asked in confusion as Micro and I tumbled onto the floor of her tent. “How the heck did you do that?”

I looked around in confusion as I stared at a stunned Blossomforth and Fuchsia as Blossomforth dropped her nail polish.

“I-I don’t know!” I exclaimed nervously as I shivered. “It just sorta happened!”

“You should find Sunset and Twilight,” Fuchsia suggested as she shrugged. “They would wanna know about your sudden appearing act.”

“Appearing act huh?” I mused as the three of us grinned at each other. “This could change things.”

“Indeed,” Lavender nodded with a smirk. “In a big way.”

I’ll find Sunset later. First I gotta change.


“First off you gotta get rid of the suspenders,” I said and pulled on one distastefully. “This isn’t the eighties or whenever people wore those things.”

“But-” Micro started and I silenced him with a glare.

“Trixie states they gotta go. Nobody wears them anymore except people stuck in the past and nerds. Don’t tell Sparkle Trixie said that.”

“What’s going on here?” Watermelody asked as she paused at us with an apple in her hand and her notepad in another.

“Trixie is helping Micro Chips get Lightstar,” I said proudly as Watermelody choked on air.

“Her name is technically Starlight,” Micro corrected weakly.

“Same thing. Starlight, Lightstar, you know who Trixie is talking about.”

“You?” Watermelody asked in disbelief as I glared at her. “You’re single. Why is he coming to you for advice?”

“Trixie could get a boyfriend or a girlfriend if she wanted!” I exclaimed angrily. “You’re single too, you beret wearing phony French girl!”

“Excuse you?” Watermelody gasped as she took a step back. “My beret is gorgeous, unlike your dress you always wear! I can get a girlfriend or a boyfriend too!”

“My dress is beautiful!” I snarled as Micro stepped back as I faintly made out Octavia watching. “First girl to get a girlfriend or boyfriend at the end of Camp Everfree is the best girl at Canterlot High.”

“And they have to express interest in you!” Watermelody added as we glared at each other.

“Deal!”

“Deal!”

We shook hands as we glanced at a nervous Micro.

“So now that’s out of the way,” Micro began as he glanced between us. “Why is Starlight acting so weird around me all the time?”

“Good god,” Watermelody muttered under her breath as I rolled my eyes. “You’re joking, right? We can’t get her to shut up about you. It’s honestly kinda annoying.”

“No wonder you’re single if you call all the guys you meet annoying,” I quipped with a grin as she shot me a glare. “At least Trixie has a better body.”

“Shut it magician. Magic is stupid. Drama and acting is better!”

“I’ll show you acting, you wannabe baguette maker!” I snarled as I threw some powder in her eyes and snapped my fingers as I tumbled onto the ground of my tent, groaning as I hit my head on the nightstand on my way down.

I should probably have planned that better.

PreviousChapters Next