• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 393 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 393

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Nineteen


Roseluck


We watched in stunned silence as two changelings carried off an unconscious Lavender and Lightning. I didn’t expect Lightning to just straight up kill one but it was self defense. That was going to be in my nightmares I think.

“Get off me Raindrops!” Cloudkicker snapped angrily as the yellow girl sat on top of Cloudkickers back. “You seriously expect me to stay here after that?”

“Yes,” Raindrops said simply as the portal shifted to show us Sunset. “She’s fine. She’s alive. You saw them knock both of them out and put them in that green slimey thing.”

“Waaah!” Sunset shouted as Chrysalis bit her tail and threw her into the wall with a loud cracking sound as Sunset slumped over.

“That had to hurt,” Flitter muttered nervously. “She isn’t dead is she?”

“No,” Fluttershy said as she brushed some hair out of her eyes. “You can see her chest rising.” Sunset climbed to her hooves and glared at Chrysalis.

“You are strong,” Chrysalis admitted as she stood across from Sunset. “For a pony.” Sunset slammed a hoof against the rock three times and snorted.

“Non ducor duco!” Sunset shouted and galloped at the changeling and slid under her before kicking up into her stomach and sent her flying.

“What the heck does that mean?” Raindrops wondered as Rainbow shrugged.

“It’s latin,” Twilight answered and pushed her glasses up. “It means I am not led, I lead. I didn’t know she knew latin. That’s impressive. Most likely she learned it in Equestria.”

“Man why does Equestria get all the good stuff?” Apple Bloom grumbled as she tossed a beanbag back to Sweetie Belle.

“We have latin,” Twilight replied quietly. “I can teach you after all this. My favorite quote is qui totum vult totum perdit. He who wants everything loses everything.”

Chrysalis slammed her head into Sunsets and Sunset staggered backwards with a dazed expression. Blood trickled down her nose after Chrysalis slammed a hoof into her face and Sunset fell backwards.

“Well she was winning for a bit,” Pinkie sighed as Chrysalis slammed her hoof down on one of Sunset’s hind leg and Sunset cried out as I shivered at the cracking sound. I’ve only broken a leg once but once you hear the sound, you never forget it.

“A valiant effort,” Chrysalis growled as she pressed her foreleg over Sunset’s throat to start choking her as Sunset weakly slammed a hoof against Chrysalis foreleg. “It’s a pity you ponies die so easily otherwise I might have a sense of satisfaction from this.”

Sunset gagged as a grey blur with a black mane tackled Chrysalis and the two went rolling. Sunset pushed herself up with a hoof panting as she gazed in shock at the mare.

“Octavia?” Sunset coughed out as Octavia flashed her a smile.

“Hello love,” Octavia nodded as she slammed a hoof into Chrysalis’ head.

“I never knew Octavia was so violent,” Lily muttered in awe as Octavia bit at Chrysalis. “She’s typically so quiet and nice.”

“Talk about good timing,” Applejack said in awe as Chrysalis tossed Octavia on top of Sunset. A few changelings flew in with Trixie, Discord, Lavender and Lightning in cocoons before hanging them on the ceiling.

“How did you find me?” Sunset asked quietly as she gazed at the hanging cocoons.

“Well a hole under the ground opened under me and I fell through. Then I just wandered around and heard the sounds of fighting. I looked around and saw her choking you. I couldn’t do nothing,” Octavia explained as Chrysalis glared at them. “I got separated from Lavender and Lightning. Looks like they got captured.”

“Tell me,” Chrysalis grumbled and stared at Octavia. “Where are the others?”

“It was just us five,” Octavia lied and glared back. “Guess you won.”

“Lies!” Chrysalis shouted and raised a hoof. Octavia’s eyes widened as she rolled on top of Sunset and grimaced as a hoof slammed into her back.

“Bitch,” Sunset spit on Chrysalis’ face as she wrapped her legs around Octavia in a hug. “We might die here Tavi.” Chrysalis wiped the spit away and glared at them.

“We very well may love,” Octavia agreed nervously as the two hugged each other. “I do quite enjoy your company.”

“Love you too,” Sunset agreed and planted a completely platonic kiss on Octavias forehead and Octavia quickly returned it. Chrysalis’ horn glowed green as she blasted them and the two started snoring on top of each other.

“Put them in the cocoons! And do it right this time!” Chrysalis snapped as four changelings rushed forward and started spitting a disgusting green liquid on them.


Starlight snuck into the throne home and nodded as Thorax confronted Chrysalis. Starlight slipped into a hole in throne and started slamming a rock against the throne in an attempt to break it. Sunset and Octavia hung from the ceiling in a cocoon together. Sweetie screamed and hid behind Rarity.

“Her doing that nasty body thing how she rotated her head scared me,” she explained sheepishly as Rarity hugged her. “Gonna be seeing that in my nightmares.”

“Honestly I didn’t think you were worth replacing with one of my drones,” Chrysalis growled as she glared at Starlight.

“Thorax is still out!” Thorax shouted and flinched as the changelings hissed.

“Do not mention that traitors name in Mt kingdom!” Chrysalis shouted as she hissed. “He was a fool to leave and a fool to return. When I find him, he will learn just what happens when one betrays the hive. And it doesn’t look like I have far to look!”

We nervously watched as she blasted him and his Starlight disguise disappeared. All the changelings hissed as he shivered slightly. A smacking sound came from Starlight and Chrysalis looked at her, blasting at her as Starlight hid.

“I see Thorax told you the secret of my throne. I can’t have powerful ponies using their abilities against me. And even with your pitiful rescue attempt, everything is going according to my plan.”

“What plan?” Starlight called out. “Why do all this?”

“To feed of course!” Chrysalis snapped as she stuck her head inside the throne. “By replacing all the beloved ponies of Equestria, my changelings will be able to store all the love meant for them and deliver it to me!”

“What a bitch,” Cloudchaser muttered.

“What if you didn’t have to?” Starlight shouted as Chrysalis landed in front of her.

“Ridiculous!” She shouted as she threw Starlight to some waiting changelings. “The hunger of a changeling can never be satisfied!”

“Exactly! Thorax left the hive and made a friend. He shared love!” Starlight shot back. “He doesn’t have to feed. You don’t have to live starving all the time!”

“Now I feel bad for them,” Sweetie muttered under her breath.

“How can ya say that?” Apple Bloom asked incredulously. “They kidnapped our friends!”

“Because they were hungry!” Sweetie Belle shot back. “Do you want any body to starve?”

“Well no,” Apple Bloom admitted as she rubbed the back of her neck.

“Exactly!”

“Nonsense!” Chrysalis shouted and threw Starlight again. “I decide what is best for my subjects! Not you!”

“I know what it’s like to lead by fear and intimidation,” Starlight said quietly as she stood up. “And I know what it’s like to want everypony to do what you say! But I was wrong! A real leader doesn’t force her subjects to deny who they are. She celebrates what makes them unique and listens when they find a better way.”

“The only thing Thorax will find is what happens to traitors of the hive!” Chrysalis snapped.

“No stop!”

“And once I drain every ounce of love from him, I’ll show my subjects what a real leader is.”

“I can feel the love inside me slipping away. I can’t hold onto it much longer,” Thorax gritted his teeth.

“What is this, a little girls show?” Rainbow scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Yes!” Pinkie shouted as she sat next to me.

“Then don’t!” Starlight shouted with a grin. “Sharing love is what made you different. You should share your love with Chrysalis. Give her all of it!”

“Yep. Kid show material for sure.”

A purple laser enveloped Chrysalis as we all watched with wide eyes.

PreviousChapters Next