• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 393 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 393

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty Six


Indigo


I paced impatiently out front of Sunset’s house as we waited for her to come out. We had gotten invited along to Camp Everfree and Sunset apparently was late.

“She has five seconds to get her sunny ass out here before I go to her!” Sour snarled as she slammed a fist into her palm.

“Her mother did give us a key,” Sugarcoat said dryly.

“Fuck away the pain!” Lemon screamed as she bobbed her head enthusiastically to her music and I groaned internally.

“Would you kindly contribute something useful to society for once instead of screaming vulgar obscenities?” Sunny demanded as she yanked the head phones off.

“Would you kindly shut the fuck up?”

“Girls!” Coco exclaimed as I bit back laughter and glanced at the shorter girl. Rarity had sent her with us in case Sunset reacted unfavorably. “Let’s just go inside.”

“Yeah let’s just wake her up. Apparently Twilight is sleeping in too. The Rainbooms are dealing with her as we speak,” I said as Sugarcoat unlocked the door.

“Sunset!” Sour shouted as we filed into her room. The fiery haired girl merely rolled over in bed and let out a loud snore.

“Wake up dude!” Lemon chimed as she started shaking Sunset. Sunset groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Oh hey guys,” Sunset muttered as she stretched. “Tell Derpy and mom I’ll put waffles in the microwave in a bit.” She yawned and flipped over as I facepalmed.

“Sunset!” We all shouted as she jumped.

“Alright!” I exclaimed and clapped my hands as everyone looked at me. “Sunny and Sour, take Sunset to the shower. Lemon and Sugarcoat, make her breakfast. Coco, pack Sunset’s clothes for two weeks. Break!”

The girls nodded as they disappeared to do their tasks. Sunny and Sour dragged a yawning Sunset to her bathroom and slammed the door. Lemon shot down the stairs as Sugarcoat followed her at a more reserved pace.

“Enjoying cpa?” Coco asked curiously as she started packing a suitcase. Underwear, bras and other clothing were tossed in as I examined a medal on the wall.

“No,” I admitted hesitantly. “Principal Twinkleshine is doing her best but-”

“But the students won’t change,” Coco finished as I nodded at the light blue haired girl.

“Equestrian medal of honor,” I read aloud as I stared at the gold. I jumped slightly as I heard Sunset scream from the bathroom after the shower turned on.

“Should we check on her?” Coco asked worriedly as she closed the suitcase and I pressed my hands on it as it struggled to lock shut.

“I would but hopefully Sunny is keeping Sour in check. Based on the scream, I’d assume Sour gave her the cold shower treatment to wake her up,” I grumbled as the suitcase made a satisfying click.

We both glanced at a shivering Sunset wrapped in a towel as she glared at Sunny and Sour. The two girls looked nervous as they handed Sunset her shorts, underwear and other clothing.

“Breakfast!” Lemon sang out as we stared at the burnt toast with eggs and sausage she and Sugarcoat brought in.

“The fuck is that?” Sour asked with a stunned expression.

“Toast, eggs and sausage,” Sugarcoat answered with a faint blush. “It’s not our best work.”

“It’s fine,” Sunset grumbled as she grabbed the coffee cup. “Where’s mom and my sisters?”

“At school. They tried to wake you up but couldn’t. They sent us,” Sunny explained as Sunset groaned. “Rainbow and the others are trying to wake up a sleeping Twilight. The last text was ten minutes ago and they were packing for her.”

“Fun,” Sunset muttered as she tossed some books with a burning feather and sun on the cover into her backpack. “Let’s get to the school. Sonata and the other sirens should be already waiting for us.”


“This is going to be awesome!” Rainbow exclaimed as she pumped her fist. She and Applejack resumed shoving their suitcases into the bus.

“Gawd Rarity,” Applejack grunted as she and Rainbow forced the door shut. “How much do ya need?”

“A lady never knows when an opportunity to look fantastic will arise!” Rarity announced and flipped her hair.

“God help us all,” a blonde haired girl muttered as she and blue haired girl walked past us.

“God wouldn’t help you Cloudkicker,” Rainbow snickered. “Or you Raindrops.”

“Shut up,” Raindrops grumbled as Sunset paced by the statue with Lavender. Cloudkicker glanced back at the two before she disappeared on the bus with her friend.

“What are they waiting for?” Sour asked and jerked her head back.

“That,” Applejack pointed as a blue girl tumbled onto the ground along with a lilac girl in a purple shirt and black jeans.

“Hey Sonata,” Sunset leaned against the statue as Sonata dusted herself off and the lilac girl looked around curiously. “The others coming?”

“Unfortunately no,” Sonata shook her head. “Aria has paperwork and Adagio is on a date with Twilight in the mountains.”

“Damn,” Sunset sighed as she helped the other girl up.

“Sea Swirl!” Lavender exclaimed as she dragged a yawning Trixie and Fuchsia behind her. “Holy hell.”

Sea Swirl or I assume that’s the lilac girl, grinned herself as she examined her fingers.

“Been a while,” Sea Swirl admitted as the two hugged.

“Meet Trixie and Fuchsia.”

I quickly tuned out the girls as I turned to my truck and got in, quickly starting it and shutting the door. Sunny got in the passenger as Sunset jogged up.

“Hey can you drive Sea Swirl to camp? We got no more room in the bus,” Sunset said with a faint smile as Sea Swirl waved sheepishly.

“Yeah sure,” I shrugged as Sunset opened the back door and Sea Swirl awkwardly climbed in.

“You might wanna have the window down,” Sunset warned us as she buckled Sea Swirl in. “If her first time in a car is anything like mine, you’ll trust me on this.”

I nodded as she shut the door and I watched her jog to the bus and sit in front of Twilight.

“Who do you think the worst person to get a cabin with would be?” Sunny asked curiously as I followed the bus onto the road.

“You,” I said instantly and she glared as Sea Swirl snickered in the back. “Or Rarity. You’re both annoying about fashion.”

“Me? What about Coco?” Sunny demanded as she folded her arms. “She likes fashion too!”

“Coco keeps her opinions to herself.”

“I’m going to puke I think,” Sea Swirl moaned as we both glanced at the faintly green girl.

“If you throw up in this truck, you’re cleaning it!” I exclaimed as I hastily rolled the window down. Sea Swirl leaned her head out and we both made disgusted faces at the vomiting noise.

“That was awful,” she moaned and pulled her head back in.

“Water bottle in the glove box.” Sunny quickly handed her one after opening the cap.

“Hey where is Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest and Sour Sweet?” Sunny asked suddenly as Sea Swirl continued drinking. We both glanced back at the near empty back seat.

“We must have left them. That would explain why it was quiet in here.”

PreviousChapters Next