• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 393 Views, 121 Comments

Save The World, Duh! - TheKing2001



Lyra and her crew help Starlight and Trixie as the two other unicorns discover a plot to destroy Equestria. The humans turned ponies work to save one of their own.

  • ...
2
 121
 393

Chapters Next
Chapter One


Sunset


“You what?” I asked in confusion as I stared at Derpys dad. Time Turner placed his arms on the table as he stared back at me.

“You’re going to Equestria with my daughter. Dinky and Amethyst have been begging me to let them go with you,” Time Turner said again with a smile.

“I heard the first time. Why though?” I asked curiously as Derpy hid her face in her hands.

“Well why not? Might as let them see where our future family is from!” He explained as Derpy and I turned bright red. “I’d go with myself but I have a heap of experiments and class work to do.”

“They wouldn’t be how they are now,” I said hastily in an attempt to dissuade him. Nothing against Derpys dad, he’s actually quite awesome but I already had Lightning and Lavender to teach how to walk like ponies. “They would be a pony.”

“Hey Dinky, Amethyst!” Time Turner called out and my blood ran cold. He wasn’t about to do what I think he was. Dinky bounded down the stairs happily as Amethyst followed a more subdued pace. “Wanna see where Sunset is from?” Yep, he did what I feared.

“Heck yeah!” Dinky shouted as she hugged me and stared up at me with wide eyes. “Can we go Miss Shimmer?” Derpy and I made eye contact, sighing. “I promise I’ll behave! Can’t vouch for Amethyst because she’s a trouble maker!”

“I am not!” Amethyst grumbled and folded her arms as Dinky stuck her tongue out at her as I chuckled behind my hand.

“Yeah sure.”


“Let me get this straight,” I groaned as I rubbed the bridge of my nose. “You, you, you, you and you all want to come as well?”

“Well duh!” Ruby announced as she grabbed my hand. “You’ve seen where we are from but we’ve never seen where you are from!”

“Mom wants to come too,” Bon Bon sheepishly added as she stirred her shake with her straw. “I tried to persuade her against it but once mom gets her mind set on something, there’s no changing her mind.”

“Besides Cheerilee has gone to Equestria,” Aunt Berry added with a smirk. “We wanna see it too.”

“Just know it’s gonna be hard to walk as ponies for a bit,” I warned. “Trixie is at a family reunion in Manhattan at the moment and Fuchsia went with her as a guest apparently. So I have my sisters, Derpys sisters, Lightning and Lavender, you all and Bon Bons mom to teach?”

“You can say no,” Aunt Cherry said sympathetically as she leaned against the Wondercolt statue. “I understand this is sudden and a big request.”

“We just really, really need a break from the wedding plans,” Aunt Minuette admitted from her spot on the ground. “We’re both exhausted and well, pony world is the one place we can’t be easily found.”

“Hopefully,” Aunt Berry grumbled under her breath as she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“I’m not about to be like no you can’t come,” I reassured them. “I’m down. At least I have the others to help me. You guys are gonna freaking love it.”

“She’s right,” Bon Bon agreed with a smile as Rainbow and the others approached with Cloudkicker, Raindrops, Blossomforth, Flitter and Cloudchaser.

“Hey Sunset!” Blossomforth said happily as I internally hoped they weren’t gonna ask to come with. Nothing against them of course. I quite enjoy Blossoms company.

“Hey Blossom,” I greeted her as I sipped my applejuice.

“How are you?” She asked and tucked her dress under her legs as she sat down.

“Good, you,” I answered honestly. “A bit tired but it’s okay.”

“I’m great!” Blossom exclaimed. “So you’re going to Equestria and we wondered if we could watch.”

“Watch?” I echoed in confusion as I made eye contact.

“Yeah like isn’t there a spell you could use to allow us to watch you from here?” Raindrops asked as she folded her arms on her lap.

“I could use the portals surface as a TV in a way,” I mused as I rubbed my chin. “Use some of it’s magic. Of course, it wasn’t meant to be used that way but it would work.”

“Epic!’ Rainbow exclaimed with a grin as she pumped her fist in the air. “Maybe next time we can come with you.”

“I’m down,” I shrugged as Lyra and rest approached as Sonata practically bounced up to us. “We can go to Yakyakistan or Stalliongrad. Your counterparts are pretty popular in Equestria so it’s hard to find a place where you aren’t known especially Twilight. The Yaks and the Roashians shouldn’t know you all.”

“The hell is a Roashian?” Lightning asked as she pressed a hand to the portal and shivered when it disappeared.

“Equestrias version of a Russian,” I explained simply as I stood up. “You all ready to go?”

“Ready!” Sonata beamed happily. “I’ve missed Equestrian soil. Can’t wait to get my hooves dug into the dirt.”

“Meh it’s gonna be okay,” Aria said as she tried to hide the smile on her face. The three had been asking me when they could go through, mainly Sonata. She’s been calling me everyday. Was half tempted to shut my phone off for a few days so I could sleep.

“Alright I really don’t want to end up on the bottom of a pony pile every time we go to Equestria,” I warned as Lyra chuckled. Blossomforth and Flitter gave us confused looks. “We’re going one at a time.”

“What happens when we go through?” Lavender asked nervously as she watched Lyra disappear through the portal as Blossomforth gasped. Derpy gave a smile as she followed Lyra.

“You’ll turn into a pony. Close your eyes. It’s easier to take it in,” I advised as Lavender hesitantly approached it. I gave her a nod and she stepped through.

“Do me a favor,” Cloudkicker said as she tapped my shoulder and I glanced at her.

“Name it.”

“Keep my cousin safe,” Cloudkicker said simply as I nodded.

“You got it,” I promised as I stepped to the portal and winked at my aunts and sisters. “See you all on the other side.”

They nodded nervously as I disappeared through the portal and fell onto my hooves. I was face to face with a light purple unicorn with a dark purple mane and blue stripe in her mane.

“Welcome back,” Starlight smiled warmly at me as Lavender laid next to Lightning groaning.

“Glad to be back.”

We watched as my friends and family tumbled onto the floor and smiled. Hopefully nothing too crazy would happen this time.

Author's Note:

Starlight will be playing a much bigger role this time.

Chapters Next