• Published 21st Mar 2016
  • 13,627 Views, 2,604 Comments

Given Shape - Damaged



Chrysalis has created a whole new kind of changeling, one even more fluid of form than normal. With her new minion, she will surely get revenge.

  • ...
84
 2,604
 13,627
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 100 )

*with a long drawn out AND* into the favorites it goes.

sequel story with the foals?

7625039 Not at the moment. I have other projects needing love.

And so we track back from the freinds around the table, laughing and drinking, panning to observe the town and is inhabitants, pulling up away from the world, into the realm, through the Celestial Sphere, until the face of Discord is seen, with his Realm Die in talon. Smirking, he rolls the Realm Die.

Lets see what the next encounter will be. :Discord:

bravo bravo a exultant story.

This went extremely well, shame we didn't get the redux on Chryssi, although the leaked canon has messed up the role of changelings now completely. I guess then she still has a role to play, she keeps aiming for the brightest light in the room but keeps getting zapped by another element. (in her case love)

"An then you gotta try to force it up, into the branches."

"An'


Well, guess that's the last bit of spelling/grammar advice I'll be giving for this story. It's been fun, and I look forward to what you come up with next.

7625241 timing was never asked, all we want is a "someday, yes" :yay:

It's been fun, Looking forward to The next!
Keep going! ;)

7626105 exactly what you said

Oh... The story ended.... I really need to catch up....

Story contains: F/F, F/F/F, F/F/F/F, F/F/M/M, F/F/M, M/M, M/F, F/Other, transformation, bondage, inflation (both goop and cum), dom/sub, mind control, parasitic mind control, encasement, creampie, bladder inflation, urethral insertion, spanking, breathplay, clonecest, messy, parasitic infection, incest, oviposition, forced orgasm, egg laying, plant infestation, diamond dog TF, diamond dog tying, transgenderfication, tentacles, piercings, cuckolding, futa, vamponies, biting, blood drinking (during sex), blood drinking (not during sex), drug use, lactation, anal sex, money shot, pet-play, femdom, petrification, mpreg, chastity play, quips, puns, unbirthing, sounding, milking, changeling pods and "Aggressive internal massage".

OK... not my proudest clop, but bring it on.
:rainbowdetermined2:

Aww, you mean you finished writing it? I haven't even start reading...

7791049 There is 550k words to read, giddy-up! :rainbowlaugh:

7791074 Last time I checked it was 320k words. Meh, I'll grind it down by bedtime sleep.

The rest of your works too. Starting today.

7791132 I am hoping to break the 1.3M words mark by the end of the year... am well on track for it. Happy reading! :twilightsheepish:

7791133 You won't be bothered if I add some commentary evry few chapters or so?

7791138 I never balk at good comments. :pinkiehappy:

7791139 Good then. Expect some at weekend night. ^^

47 chapters so far. You sick pervert :rainbowlaugh: and I love every chapter of it :twilightblush:

7991573 Glad you are enjoying it. :rainbowwild:

Well shit. Over 200 chapters. I'm game. Let's see what you got kid.

Also. Those tags my god. I'm down to see what you got in the art of clop

Holy Celestia. This is amazing. Read all the way up to chapter 3-8. Haven't read any further yet. Looking forward to reading more! :derpytongue2:

8071121 Glad you are enjoying it! :twilightsmile:

After quite a while, I've finally reached the final section of this story.

3:22 AM. Should I continue....

Probably not, don't want to fall asleep while reading. Especially at 27% battery.

Holy shit ... long fic is long. It might take me all year to read this whole thing! Better get started!

8087656 Took me half of one to write it. :twilightsmile:

FINALLY FINISHED!

I don't get it. What does it mean at the end there, with the cutie map?

8088808 No, the last chapter's name is that way for a reason.

8088805 The map was done sending them out, it wanted the mane6 to stay at the castle.

8088828
A: I was joking.
B: okay.

No resolution on Mirror Bon-Bon or Mirror Lyra.
Lyra's new dark magics.
Will Bon-Bon and Lyra have a foal, and will it be corrupted by Lyra's dark magic?
Discord having a long road of redemption ahead of him.
The bringing up or Rarity's pups, and whether or not she changes back.
What is going to happen in the Minotaur and Griffin lands with the expansion and acceptance of the changelings.
Whatever happened to Gilda anyway?

I guess we will never know the answer to all these questions.
It was a good ride while it lasted. So bittersweet.

Hmm... Could you do an authors note at the top of each chapter with the kinks used in that chapter? May just skip a chapter or two if it has a particular kink.

8144609 The problem with that is twofold.
1) It would be a mammoth task to go through each of the 215 chapters and add that info
2) Though a chapter might have a kink you are not into, it will likely also have part of the plot of the story too

8145655 yikes! Just took a look at the size and holy fuck! This is almost definitely not pure smut. Think this might be up there with the largest word count stories on the site.

8146097

It is the 95th longest story

Yeah, I got in the top 100 with it! :twilightsmile:

This is honestly one of my favorite stories on here now. A perfect balance between story and clop. Never thought that could happen.
Great work! :twilightsmile:

Great story. I really enjoyed reading this one.

8197580 *thinks about it, becomes it, experiences it*

I guess I see your point but I have a habit of disregarding things such as that when different species(even morphed ones)come into play.

I only just red the intro to this and I'm just thinking, 'What?" :rainbowderp::twilightoops::applejackconfused:

The way u endd this, Damaged, almost demands that u do another story in this world. And if u dont do that, then how about actually finishing some of those So Furry stories? Fox has been waiting for years man,

8203714 The problem is this world could literally keep going forever. I love this world, and these characters, but I have so many other worlds I want to explore.

8216414
Maybe I'll pick it up again later. However, I still feel like the Sombra/Crystal Empire bit was poorly handled. Two evil alicorns with that much power could have turned it into a kink kingdom. Or something. The way they were defeated felt... underwhelming

8684134
Dude, you're replying to my comments from 2 years ago!:rainbowderp:

8684338 Heh, and you tagged them back outside the chapter their comment was on, they likely won't see this comment. :twilightblush:

Login or register to comment