• Published 15th May 2013
  • 4,637 Views, 145 Comments

A New Equestria - ZeirMakavar



With the finding of a new lush land Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack are sent out to found Equestria's first colony.

  • ...
7
 145
 4,637

Cutie Mark Crusaders Special 2

Cutie Mark Crusaders Special 2

"For you maybe." Applejack chuckled. "But remember, I'm an Earth Pony."

"Yes, that is true Applejack."

"Why again can't we go exploring sis?" Applebloom asked her sister. "It's boring in here."

"Yeah!" Scootaloo chuckled.

"Because last time you did, you almost got killed." Twilight responded, for Applejack.



"Twilight's right Scoots." Sweetie Bell said, after they had snuck off. "We did almost die, that cliff was scary..."

"There ain't going to be cliffs this time Sweetie Bell." Scootaloo said, as she looked around the forest. "Were going back to that fountain thing. I heard there's a tomb there!"

"A tomb?" Both Applebloom and Sweetie Bell said, their ears twitching in interest. "Why would there be a tomb..." Applebloom said, confused.

Scootaloo opened her mouth, to state a cheeky answer, yet none came. "I don't really know..." She instead said,chuckling. "But doesn't that give us a reason to go and check it out?"

Applebloom was about to speak up, when the three fillies froze at the arrival of a stallion. "And what are you three doing here?" Green Hunter asked, a smile on his face. "It seems you'd be headed into an area that you aren't allowed in."

"Were looking for adventure of course." Scootaloo said, smiling. "Why else?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Applebloom asked, looking around.

"I don't think Applejack would like it if somepony found her sister in a restricted area." Hunter said, flatly. His comment caused the three fillies to shift around nervously. "Though, I suppose I could accommodate your adventurous spirit."

"What do you mean?" Sweetie Bell asked, as the other two looked confused at each other.

At this, Hunter chuckled, shaking his head. "Heaven, please show these young fillies the cave." He said, as a cloaked mare appeared beside him. The same mare that he was seen talking to.

"Yes Master." The mare said.

Author's Note:

The shortness of this chapter is deliberate. Deliberate in that it's just a plot device.

The next chapter will be released later today, or early tomorrow.