• Published 15th May 2013
  • 4,637 Views, 145 Comments

A New Equestria - ZeirMakavar



With the finding of a new lush land Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack are sent out to found Equestria's first colony.

  • ...
7
 145
 4,637

Deacon (Part 2)

Chapter 9

Deacon (Part 2)

"So... Deacon, I take it you know the Princesses?" Rainbow asked, blinking. The shear size of the dragon bamboozled each of them.

"Yes, you could say I am their adoptive father." Deacon chuckled, as Twilight looked over the lake. "I watched each of them grow into the fine Mares they are today... Though the business with Nightmare Moon did worry me so. They did get into arguments a lot..."

"Adoptive... what about their really parents?" Rainbow asked, seemingly the only pony there that could comprehend the size of Deacon, besides Star. "What happened to them?"

"Well... Father disappeared shortly after Luna was born, and mother died a few years after that." Celestia said, from behind them.

"Ce-celestia!" Twilight blinked, looking around. "When did you get here? How did you get past Pinkie's party?"

"Oh? So Pinkie planned a party?" Celestia asked, to confused stares from the three elements there. "Oh... I'm not here yet. We're actually still on the boat, this is just a projection of my consciousness." She smiled, nodding at Deacon. "It's one of the perks of being an Alicorn."

"Cool..."

"Princess... there's something we need to tell you." Twilight sighed, looking away.

"Oh and what's that? Has Rainbow finally come out of the closet?" Celestia smiled in a trollish way.

"I'M NOT A.... I hate you..." Rainbow glared at Celestia, before looking away.

"Well no..." Twilight sighed, looking back at Celestia. "There seems to be a blood magic user here."

"WHAT!?" Both Deacon and Celestia yelled, anger in their voices. "I knew he planned on using the fountain... but this... this is blasphemy."

"You knew? As in he's been here?" Applejack blinked, looking from Deacon to Celestia and back. "How long ago was it?"

"That was why master called me here." Star said, in a flat tone. "He informed me of the seriousness of who it was."

"Oh?"

"It's a past student of mine." deacon said, a soft tone in his voice. "It would be... him Celestia."

"Oh..." Celestia sighed, shaking her head. "Well, why don't you four go help Pinkie Pie. Me and Deacon have a few things to discuss."

The four of them nodded, and left the cave. A soft smile was on Celestia's face as she watched them leave. "You'll have to tell Luna eventually." Celestia said, as a soft purplish light came from behind her. "You do know that, right?"

"I do." Said a black coated Alicorn, he was taller then Celestia. "Though that is a story for another time."


Twilight sighed, shaking her head. Once they arrived at the area where Pinkie would hold the party, they found that Pinkie was already done preparing the party. "How did you know that Luna would be coming?" Applejack asked, looking around the area. "We didn't find out until a couple of hours ago.

"Well of course I'd know AJ." Pinkie smiled, looking around as well. "Why wouldn't I? NO! Those don't go there! They go here." Pinkie yelled at a now nervous pegasus, she then proceeded to go and continue working on preparing the party. "Hope they get here soon and see this awesome party!"

"Yes, I do say that it looks wonderful." Celestia smiled, as she and Luna walked off the boat, a soft smile on each of their faces. "You do know how to throw parties Pinkie."

"Why thank you Princess Celestia person." Pinkie smiled, bowing to both of them. "I just couldn't wait 'till you got here!"

"Well thank you Miss Pinkie Pie." Luna smiled, looking around the party, nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous here sister, the people love you here." Celestia smiled, pushing her sister into the crowd of ponies. "So relax."

Hours later after the sisters arrived and Pinkie's party started things had started to die down. Celestia sighed, shaking her head as she watched her sister attempt to dance. She looked around and something caught her eye. The same black alicorn in the cave was now standing atop a hill watching the party. She smiled, waiving for him to join them. "Who are you waiving at sister?" Luna asked, looking around.

"Oh, no one." Celestia smiled, chuckling softly. "What ever happened to dancing Luna?"

"The other ponies attested that I should receive dancing lessons from this DJ-P0N3..."

"Ah yes, Vinyl Scratch... I didn't know she danced..."

"Vinyl... you mean the one from then?"

"Yes..." Celestia smiled, before turning to the crowd. "Hello my little ponies." Celestia smiled, nodding to the crowd. "There is somepony that I'd like you all to meet. He's been here in hiding for quite a long time." She then turned to Luna, a soft smile on her face. "With out him, neither me nor my sister would be here today." At these words, the entire crowd grew scilent.

"How?" Luna blinked, looking around the crowd.

"Yes, if any of you ponies have realized already the one I talk of his our father. Allow me to introduce to the ponies once again, the lord of the night. Deacon."

As she said Deacon's name a dark cloud covered the town, a cloud dark enough to turn day into night. Seconds later several lightning bolts hit the ground in between Celestia and Luna, and once the light died down, in it's place was a male alicorn. His coat was the same color as Nightmare Moon's, and he looked just as angry. The ponies in front of the royals panicked slightly, as they did when Luna first showed herself to Ponyville. "Hm... perhaps there was a bit too much theatrics..."