• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 2,806 Views, 252 Comments

Fall of The Rising - lillytheomegawolf



Relations begin to break down between Equestria and the griffon tribes. As war approaches, new foes and alliances emerge. The mane six find themselves in a race against time to uncover dark plans and stop the griffon chief from ending their world.

Comments ( 3 )

Well that's a whole lot of things to consider here- Dash is finally awake again so we finally have that plot thread wrapped up that took a while but its definitely nice having her back awake. Gilda's parents aren't so terrible cause even though they know Gilda has been doing some underhanded things they don't want her to be used by Warbeak. The Twilight family drama was my favorite part cause that was just fun to read in between all the major depressing bits- like Kaikura and the griffons doing something to their armor and him coming off far more cowardly than I would expect from his edgelord self. Seems like Thorax and Ember might be hitting it off somewhat as well didn't know that would happen that way but it was rather well done and not dragged out- just a few scenes and done. And whatever you have planned for the peace conference I'm worried cause it seems like a lot of plot threads are starting to come together.

This continues to be a blast to read

Fir religious reasons I am against same sex stuff but Velvet is taking the way wrong approach. And Teilight is a mare now Velvet, you don't get a say any more

Is The Story Dead?

Login or register to comment