• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,750 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,750

PreviousChapters Next
Lies - Steel Resolve

It was only a little lie, but they all seem little, don't they?

Rainbow Dash punched her in the shoulder lightly. "C'mon? Never?"

"Nope."

"Not even at that little sleepover you had?"

"Ah said no. Ah ain't never kissed no mares Dash!"

Rainbow backed away slightly, "Whoa, calm down there cowgirl! It was just a question, sheesh!"

They poured another draft from the hard cider barrel, Rainbow licking her lips in anticipation. She took a nice deep pull on the drink, her rosy cheeks growing rosier as she drank. This would be her third so far, and Applejack was getting ready to cut her off soon.

She couldn't say what made her ask. If anypony had bothered to ask her why that question in that moment, she would have shrugged and said it was simple curiosity. Only good thing about lies, they got easier as you went.

"So how about you? Gilda maybe? Or Shy? Somepony else from flight school?"

Rainbow spat some of her cider out, then took a long, hard look at the ground, debating whether to retrieve those precious droplets. "Ugh, how about I what?"

Applejack scuffed hoof nervously beneath their impromptu table. "You ever kissed a mare?"

Rainbow waved a hoof and laughed. "Nah, thought about it though."

They were both silent for a time. Rainbow took another long drink and regarded her drinking companion. She pointed her hoof in the general direction of AJ. "Okay, now its your turn! Have you?"

"Have Ah what?"

"Thought about it!"

The farmpony buried her face in her drink again. When her cheeks had cooled, she answered. "Nope."

Yep, easier and easier.

PreviousChapters Next