• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Scream pt2 - TwilightUCrazy

Rainbow flopped to the porch clumsily. It had been a long flight, non-stop from Fillydelphia. Her uniform had become a wrinkled mess, her hair looked a fright judging from reflection in the window of the door, and she'd lost a pair of her best Aviators because of a downdraft.

But she'd made it home. And that mattered more than anything. The familiar smell of Sweet Apple Acres hung in the air as she turned towards the orchard and inhaled a huge whiff of home. With a delighted sigh, Rainbow crossed her forelegs and surveyed her surroundings. The soft wind drifted through the trees and brought a cooling relief to the hot summer evening.

Some things should never change.

As she turned back to the door and opened it up for a peek she sniffed the familiar scent of fritters, cobblers, pie, and cider. Rainbow's mouth began to water at the sight of the partially-complete spread on the table.

But first, she had a more delicious prize in mind. With nopony in sight, she sneaked into the house, using rugs and carpet to mask her hoofsteps.

Somepony was working in the kitchen. She heard the babble of a little foal, and the beautiful, delicate humming of a young mother, cooking dinner for the homecoming Wonderbolt.

Rainbow heard a noise behind her, and turned to see what had caused. Granny Smith stood at the bottom of the staircase, and blinked in confusion at her granddaughter-in-law's sudden appearance. Rainbow quickly raises a hoof to her lips, and Granny smiled and nodded in understanding.

She tip-hoofed to the kitchen door, and peeked around the threshold.

Applejack was knelt down in front of the oven watching something bake, exposing that gorgeous, muscular, amber flank of hers. Everything in Rainbow wanted to jump her wife right then and there, despite their toddler sitting their in her high-chair nearby.

Sunshine Delight had a healthy amount of applesauce gomming up her freckled cheeks and the tray in front of her. She leaned down for another slurp of her treat and slobbered most of it down her front. Rainbow very nearly lost her element of surprise then and there. It took everything she had to resist snorting out a laugh and revealing her presence. The "papa" in her wanted to grab her foal and squeeze the daylights out of her.

But she'd waited two weeks; she could wait another thirty seconds.

Rainbow waited until she was sure Applejack didn't have a hold of anything dangerous, then pounced. She landed on her wife's back, and gave a single flap of her wings. Applejack's startled scream was interrupted by the brief thud of the two landing on their backsides together.

Rainbow brushed her hoof over her wife's mouth. She leaned up to her ear and whispered, "First your apples... then your apron..."

She bit down on Applejack's ear, extracting a shudder and a moan from her, and causing Applejack to flail around. She shoved Rainbow off of her, much to the latter's amusement, and released a relieved sigh.

"Rainbow! she scolded softly. "You scared me half ta death! Ah didn't expect you back fer another hour!"

Rainbow Dash grinned slyly and swaggered up to Applejack for a nuzzling. "Left an hour early. Couldn't wait to see my two favorite girls in the whole world..." she whispered huskily.

Applejack surrendered her scowl for a smile, and threw her hooves around her long-departed lover. "Ah can't tell ya how much Ah missed ya, darlin'..."

Rainbow rested her chin atop Applejack's head and snuggled in against the cinnamon-scented golden mane.

"I missed you guys too. It was totally lame in Filly without you..." Rainbow began. She would have continued, but Sunshine had grown restless, and had started buzzing her wings and babbling to her papa for attention. Rainbow grinned to herself. "Alright! Alright! I know you're jealous!" she smirked, and slipped out of her wife's grip to trot over to her daughter.

***

Dinner had been an awesome affair. The more times Rainbow found herself being called away to perform and do recruiting drives, the more she found herself missing home every time she had to leave. And the more she did that, the more she realized that nothing beat sitting at the table with her family.

The grown-ups had formed a circle and played Eucher well into the evening. While Sunshine watched on from her chair, Applebloom ran off to her sleepover with the Crusaders. After cards came playtime, and it pleased Rainbow that her daughter, even at a year old, hadn't grown tired of playing “alligator” with her yet.

As Papa tucked in her foal for the night and clicked off the light, a sudden hunger overcame her.

No, not hunger in a literal sense.

She had to bite her lip and make a conscious effort not to bounce back to the bedroom like Pinkie Pie. As she passed Big Mac in the hallway, she grinned at him.

“Better put in those earplugs tonight Mac; we're gonna get loud.”

Big Mac pulled a ball of cotton out of his ear. “Eewhat?”

Rainbow rolled her eyes and smirked. “Never mind.” She looked down at her uniform in the light of the hallway lantern, and adjusted a few things that were out-of-sorts on it, pulled on a spare set of Aviators from her supply chest (she hoped she didn't stub her hoof in the dark like last time), and grabbed the handle of the door.

“Ten-hut!” Applejack chanted softly.

Rainbow blinked over to her wife basking in the low lantern's light, standing at the perfect position of attention. Somepony had been practicing what she'd taught her...

Somepony had also had a bath while she wasn't looking. Applejack's coat still glistened softly from the remaining moisture, and her undone mane and tail still clumped together a bit. One of these days, she would have to get her hooves on a uniform for her wife just to complete the image.

Rainbow's wings fluffed, much as she tried to maintain her professional demeanor.

Time to inspect the troops... or trooper, as such.

“Cadet Applejack!” she scolded softly, so as not to disturb the rest of the house. She drew up in her wife's smiling face. “What in the sweet sweet name of Celestia are you so happy about?”

Applejack, not breaking roleplay, remained stoically silent, though her grin grew marginally.

“You know I'm gonna be making you scream for mercy before I'm done with you, right?”

Applejack straightened up to her full height. “Yes ma'am!”

“And it ain't gonna be quick either. I'm gonna turn that gorgeous orange flank of yours red before the night is over! And you're gonna thank me for it!”

“Yes ma'am!”

“And on top of that... you, Cadet," Rainbow paused and removed her Aviators, tossing them aside and pressing closer, "are out-of-uniform.” She couldn't help the grin that blossomed on her cheeks.

Applejack's gaze and tone became more sultry. “Yes ma'am!”

Rainbow pressed her muzzle firmly against Applejack's. “You aren't standing at attention anymore either, soldier...”

Applejack tried to rein her swishing tail back in, a healthy rosy red creeping into her cheeks. Her muscles tensed, and she stood up as straight as she could. “Sorry ma'a-mmph!”

Rainbow felt satisfied with skipping the bulk of the roleplay that evening. She had a hunger to satisfy, and devoured her wife's lips to quench the pangs she had been feeling since her return. She encircled her lover with her powerful hooves and eagerly levitated them over to their bed with a few swift flaps of her wings.

“Most CO's would throw you in the brig for eyeball-huggin' 'em like that,” Rainbow smirked. "You're pretty lucky I know I'm eye-candy."

Applejack returned the expression. “Are ya?" She rolled her eyes playfully. "Ah hadn't noticed..."

Rainbow leaned in and kissed her again. “Need a reminder?”

It was Applejack's turn to grin, and she enveloped her wife with all four of her hooves. Their eyes locked together, and her hoof stroked along her cheek, up to her ear, and down through her rainbow-colored mane prompting those beautiful wings to poof out in an explosion of feathers.

But just as she had begun to slip her hoof down to the sensitive network of nerves in between the pegasi's feathery appendages, a soft cry echoed through the house, coming from the room just up the hallway.

Rainbow slumped down, resting her head in the crook of Applejack's neck. “Are you kidding me with this?”

Applejack wore a disappointed expression of her own. “Ah thought ya just put 'er to bed, sugarcube.”

“I did! I don't know what she could be whining about!” She sighed and looked up to the stars and moon outside their window. “One hour... that's all I wanted. Just one hour of happy-fun-bedroom time...”

Applejack stroked her hoof down along her wife's side. “Well, nothin' to be done for it, darlin'. Ah'll try and be quick.” She began to sit up.

Rainbow pushed her back down with a smile. “It's okay. Daddy's got it.”

Applejack smiled and nodded. “Ah'll be waitin' for ya then..." Her hoof found the sensitive spot just underneath her wing, and brushed along the tender skin slowly, eliciting a pleasant purr. "And who knows? If'n yer patient and take long enough... Ah just might have a surprise in store fer ya."

Rainbow paused and her ears perked. "What kind of surprise?"

Her wife grinned. "Remember that bridle that Rarity gave us fer our honeymoon?"

The silence was a pregnant one.

"Oh. You mean... you mean that bridle?! The lime-green one with the gold studs and the foamy bit and the saddle with the hoof straps?"

Applejack grinned and rolled her eyes away. "Might be."

Rainbow gaped a few moments as her face tinged toward a scarlet hue, then trotted out of her and Applejack's bedroom with a bit of haste in her gait. "See? I'm going! But patiently going! Not in any rush at all! Totally relaxed! No big deal here! Might even be awhile!"

Her wife sniggered, but eagerly hoped that Rainbow wouldn't take too long...

PreviousChapters Next