• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Fillyfooler - Golden Delicious

Applejack hesitantly gripped Rainbow Dash's hoof under the table, and Dash smirked, leaning over and whispering discreetly into her ear. Applejack nodded, then turned to her family.

"How's school goin', Apple Bloom?"

"Fine, ah guess..." mused Apple Bloom, her thoughts clearly elsewhere.

"Big Mac? E'rythin' fine 'round the farm?"

"Eeyup," grunted her brother.

"Now, Applejack, what's on yer mind?" creaked Granny Smith, staring at Applejack across the table.

"Well, y'see," blushed Applejack, turning at Dash hesitantly. "Dashie-and-I-are-seeing-each-other," she blurted, her face as red as her cutie mark.

An ominous quiet fell over the dinner table, interrupted by Dash coughing. She rubbed her hoof across the back of her mane awkwardly, then coughed again.

"Yeah, that's it," she admitted, looking towards the blushing Applejack for nonexistent help. Finally, after another silence, Big Macintosh spoke up.

"Nnope," he grunted. "Not here y' ain't."

"Mac..." protested Applejack awkwardly.

"Applejack, yer not welcome here anymore," declared Granny Smith. "Maybe if y'all go take a ice bath, er go sleep with a nice stallionā€”"

"NO!" roared Applejack, standing up. "This is me! Come on, Dash," she added, grabbing Dash's hoof.

"One second," paused Rainbow Dash, holding a hoof out. "Look at all of you. You got along with Applejack, right?"

"Dashie, please stop," begged Applejack.

"No. She is no different, and I'm, I'm appalled at you. You aren't her family," Dash scoffed, then turned, grabbing Applejack and kissing her passionately. "Good evening," she said coldly, then led Applejack out the door, no hesitations at all.

PreviousChapters Next