• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,739 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,739

PreviousChapters Next
Rain - DbzOrDie

Rain

The one thing that was sure to put a stop to everything.

No applebucking, no chores around the farm, no wrestling with her special pegasus. Just sitting. Sitting at the window, watching how the orchards are washed in the waters from the sky.

“C’mon AJ, are you just gonna sit there all day or are you gonna do something fun for a change?” The voice belonged to the one pony allowed to see Applejack when she was grumpy. Rainbow Dash.

“I’d rather stay and sit at this window, thank you very much. Can’t ya, you know, clear the skies? Just this once, for me?” Applejack was content with just moping all day, about how she felt so ineffective with nothing to do.

“That isn’t gonna do it for me AJ, now get in the kitchen and help me.”

Tearing herself away from the window, she made her way to the kitchen, in an agonizing slow rate not very becoming of the farm pony.

Peeking her head inside the room, expecting to see a mess that would make Granny Smith cry, she saw that instead everything was nice and clean. Perhaps a bit too clean.

“There you are, now come and give me a hand with these pies. I think I’ve finally got it down how to make them 120% more awesome.”

Applejack was flabbergasted. “How did you? Last time you were cookin’ the kitchen nearly exploded.”

“Oh, easy-peasy, I can handle everything.” Dash said with her usual air of confidence. “Ok, seriously though, I don’t know how long the pie monster is gonna stay quiet. I managed to keep the kitchen clean by eating everything it threw at me but I’m running out of space. HELP ME!!!.”

“Pie monster?” Applejack asked, hoping she was joking. Right on cue, the batter which Dash was stirring came to life and tossed another blob on the ground.

“Okay, good news: the pie is indeed 120% more awesome. Bad news: the pie wants to eat us"

maybe afternoons inside aren’t so boring after all, thought Applejack, as she jumped into battle.

PreviousChapters Next