• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Kiss - TheRealRainbowDash

The heat of several hundred sweaty bodies rammed against Applejack like a wall, raising her heart rate and sending a shudder up her spine. The mile long line of ponies was like a pulsing, roiling inferno. They moved and acted a single being, their bodies and hearts beating in time with the bass thundering through their chests. The only thing that kept Applejack from being swept away was her marefriend beside her, whom she could lean up against. When she did she felt some sanity return and the spinning world come to a halt.

Taking a deep, salty breath in, she waited. The bass was just the beginning, the anticipation of what was to come; the real show wouldn't begin for another five minutes. Looking around, the only stillness in a sea of life, she wondered why she had let Dash talk her into coming. It wasn't the noise that bothered her, or the number of ponies - she'd had her fair share of both at the family reunions - but the fact that she was the deviant. Alone in a storm of ponies, she was not moving, not swaying, not connected to the soul that pounded through everypony else. An anomaly.

Of course, Rainbow Dash, despite being incredibly dense at times, had a wonderful sense of when her marefriend was feeling blue, and she nudged the farm pony accordingly. Leaning into the pegasus, AppleJack felt a bit of her loneliness bubble up and wash away.

Of course, that wasn't good enough for the pegasus. So, as the stage rose, revealing the band that was playing, she pulled Applejack into a deep, pounding kiss. Of course, this made her miss the first glimpse of the newest and biggest band to hit Equestria: KISS. There were four ponies, in full metal, spikes, collars, the works - hoofcrafted by Rarity herself - white faces and course the lead pony - Gems Simmers, the pony best known for a long, lizard like tongue - standing upon the stage.

The moment the band started playing was the moment Rainbow Dash deepened the kiss, and Applejack fell. Fell down out of normality, out of quietness, out of country, and into the throng of ponies. The bass pounded against her chest, fighting against the rhymth of her heart as the music sailed through her, and took everything, but the heat and the light and the noise.

PreviousChapters Next