• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,722 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,722

PreviousChapters Next
Heroes - Rangelost

Rainbow Dash entered the room. There, she saw her; the beautiful orange mare, Applejack, sleeping quietly on the bed. She slowly moved forward, her eyes never leaving the other pony. Settling at the bed's side, she kept gazing for a moment. The time had come, and she knew what she had to do. Closing her eyes, she slowly began lowering her muzzle towards her friend's. It felt like an eternity had passed before their lips finally met.

"Whut in tarnation?!" yelled Applejack as she bolted upwards, causing Rainbow Dash to stumble back in surprise. "Ahā€” I meanā€” mah hero!" she then quickly added, attempting to recompose herself behind her flushed cheeks.

The two mares embraced each other as the crowd erupted in applause (and a bit of laughter), and the curtains fell upon the stage.

* * *

The play was now over, and the ponies were taking off their costumes backstage. Or, Rainbow Dash was taking off her costume while Applejack stared at her.

"What?" the pegasus finally asked, noticing the glare she was getting.

"You kissed me," the earth pony stated simply.

"Uh, yeah? It was in the script," Dash replied casually, if not with a raised eyebrow.

"You didn't kiss me durin' them rehearsals," Applejack pointed out.

"Well, duh. They were practice sessions, not make-out sessions," her friend retorted.

The two ponies remained silent for a while, before Rainbow spoke again. "ā€¦ What, did you want me to?"

This caught the farm pony off guard. "Ah, uh, well, no," Applejack stammered, "but uh, it would've given me a chance to uh, ya know, get used to it!"

At that, Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. However, a small smirk made its way to her lips. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Whuā€” huh?!" was the reply she got.

The cyan mare couldn't help but giggle. "I mean, if you wanted me to kiss you at every rehearsal, you must've liked it."

No matter how flustered by her friend's comment she was, Applejack could not lie to her. "Well, maybe I did!" she said defiantly.

Rainbow Dash, for her part, merely smiled. Not a cocky grin, or a mischievous smirk, but a pure, sincere smile. Stepping closer, she gently wrapped her forelegs around Applejack's neck and touched her nose with her own. Gingerly, the orange lips reached forward to meet the cyan pair, and there they lay for a tender moment neither wished ever ended.

Of course, that is when Pinkie Pie loudly slammed the door open. "Girls, that was totally the most romantic play I've everā€”" she began enthusiastically, before stopping in mid-bounce, noticing the two heavily blushing ponies in front of her. Putting on a wide, embarrassed grin, she slowly walked back in her steps and closed the door with an awkward creak. Behind it, she whispered loudly, "I'll see you girls at the party!"

Applejack and Rainbow Dash, for their part, glanced at each other, and burst out laughing.

PreviousChapters Next