• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,722 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,722

PreviousChapters Next
paper - Callisto

Applejack walked along the trail from her farm to Ponyville when she was suddenly assaulted in the face by a wind-propelled piece of paper. She sputtered and smacked the paper off her face and to the ground before she realized it had writing on it. Picking it up, she recognized the choppy penmanship.

Dinner tonight?

The orange mare looked up to see a pair of magenta eyes peering over the edge of a cloud, before pulling back to make the cloud appear to be afflicted with a rainbow-colored growth.

Raising an eyebrow, Applejack smirked and rummaged into her satchel before coming up with a pencil. She used the ground as her writing surface.

Nothing doing.

With great difficulty (as hooves make everything difficult), she folded a paper airplane and gave the paper a gentle launch into the air. It floated along before landing on the rainbow cloud growth.

Rainbow Dash raised her head, grinning from ear to ear, and unfolded the paper.

Then Applejack was met with a glare that threatened to bore straight through her. After wondering if Pegasus magic allowed Rainbow Dash to write on a cloud like a hard surface, she caught the paper airplane tossed down to her and unfolded it.

Why not?

Applejack frowned. She took out her pencil.

Waking early.

The pointy end of the paper airplane caught the Pegasus by surprise. She yelped before retrieving the folded parchment from her tail and read it. Rainbow Dash gave Applejack a look that she was able to decipher before the paper confirmed her response.

You serious?

I am.

Not long.

ALWAYS long.

Short dinner!

Sexy night...

At reading this, Rainbow Dash smiled, getting a dreamy look in her eye. "We don't HAVE to," she yelled down to the orange mare.

"What? Ah can't understand ya! Write it down."

The crumpled, balled up paper hit Applejack straight on the forehead. She chuckled softly. "Our dinners never end with me goin' ta bed early."

"If you REALLY have to get up early, I promise I'll make you go to bed. Even if we're in the throes of a passionate evening!"

"Ya promise?"

Rainbow Dash was quiet for a moment. "You weren't supposed to take me up on that."

"Dash!"

"Okay, okay. I promise. But you better make up for it this weekend."

"Ah'll see what Ah can do."

"Great! So...dinner?"

Applejack took a new sheet of paper out of her satchel and wrote, "Alright, sugarcube," before letting the message take it's flight up to the cloud.

Rainbow Dash smiled at the paper, before writing and sending it back down. Applejack had just unfolded it when she heard the Pegasus laugh in delight and the rustling of feathers that indicated her departure. And then, with a frown, she read why.

Dress sexy.

PreviousChapters Next