• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,753 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,753

PreviousChapters Next
Firsts - The Princess Rarity

The first kiss- It was unexpected, in a word. If somepony were to guess how it occurred, the smooch that started it all between the two mares, no one would ever even think twice that it was in the back of the Canterlot Castle, on an impulse, when Applejack and Rainbow Dash had decided to slip away from all the classiness and ponies who had their noses stuck in the air. It was rushed, brief and definitely caught AJ off-guard. Not the fact that a mare had kissed her, no, she was fine with fillyfooling, hay, she was one herself, but out of all the ponies, female or male, in Equestria, Rainbow Dash kissed her? ... She felt like she had won the lottery, even though the pegasi's immediate nervous behavior after the kiss. RD looked so unbelievabley adorable and then it all blossomed into so many other unexpected things.

The first date- As shocking as it was, it was romantic. Like something out of a fairytale book or some cheesy film. The oddest thing of all was that Rainbow Dash had thought it all up by herself. With all of her own bits, time and building up immense courage, the pegasus felt as if asking her beloved friend to go out on a date was more scary than falling off of the highest point in Cloudsdale with her wings tied to her sides. But surprisingly, Applejack had said yes. That one word had changed everything.

The first time- Dash couldn't lie, she had plans for that, but in that moment, when the two of them had became stranded in the woods together; the pegasi with a broken wing, and the earth pony not willing to leave her lover's side, the two had shared passionate hours together by their makeshift fire.

....

Who knew that three little moments could change their relationship?

PreviousChapters Next