• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,753 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,753

PreviousChapters Next
Patience - Tchernobog

"Cmon, AJ! We gotta go now!" The frantic pegasus fluttered around the farmpony's head.

"Calm down, Sugarcube. It can wait."

"It can- Are you kidding me?" Rainbow Dash asked in disbelief.

Applejack rolled her eyes. Sometimes, the pegasus was impossible. "Dash. What day is it?"

Rainbow tilted her head, not seeing the relevance. "Wednesday, but what does that have to do with anyth-"

"And what do we do on wednesday?"

"What?" Dash's confusion grew by the minute. "Uh. We hang out, like we always do?"

Applejack snorted. "Really, Dash?"

"Yeah, we... oh." Rainbow realized that it was, in fact, wednesday. The busiest day of the week for the Apple family. Most of their weekly chores fell on this day, as well as being the busiest day at the market. It was the one day where AJ would be busy from the moment she got up, to the moment she went to bed. "Oh, ponyfeathers."

Applejack slung a hoof over Rainbow's shoulders. "Don't you worry, Dash. I'm sure one of the other girls would want join. How about Twi'?"

"But..." Rainbow stared at the ground, dejected. "But none of them are you! I want to go with you, AJ!"

"That's mighty sweet of you, Dash." Applejack smiled, leaning in to nuzzle the pegasus' cheek. "I just can't right now. How about Friday?"

"But that's so far away..."

Applejack raised an eyebrow. "Patience is a virtue, Dash. It's just two days."

"Yeah well I'm loyalty, not patience!" The pegasus crossed her arms in frustration. Her annoyance fled as she realized Applejack was staring at her with a disappointed expression. "Fine. Friday. I'll hold you to that!"

Applejack beamed, and leaned in to kiss Rainbow. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, Dash." She said, once they parted.

Rainbow stared as she watched the earth pony trot back towards the farm. If she needed to learn patience for Applejack, she would. She was worth it, a million times over.

After all, she could wait a few days to watch the new Daring Do movie, couldn't she?

PreviousChapters Next