• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,750 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,750

PreviousChapters Next
Combinations - Lycan_01

Rainbow Dash was awoken early in the morning by a rather odd sensation. Somepony was playing with her hair. Not caressing it. Not running their hooves through it. Not trying to style it. No, somepony was playing with her hair, tussling and rubbing and gently pulling at the rainbow-hued locks.

ā€œAJ, what are you doing?ā€ the pegasus asked groggily, her voice partially muffled by the pillow her face was buried in.

ā€œPlayinā€™ with your mane,ā€ Applejackā€™s accented voice casually replied.

Rainbow Dash picked her face up out of the pillow, and turned to give her marefriend a bemused stare. The orange mare was sitting beside her on the bed, the bedsheet partially draped over her shoulders, with an amused smile on her face. ā€œNo, really?ā€ the pegasus deadpanned.

Applejack chuckled, and continued to run her hooves through Dashā€™s hair, rustling and tussling the polychromatic mane. ā€œIā€™m just messinā€™ with the colors.ā€

Rainbow Dash gave her a slightly confused look. ā€œThe colors?ā€

ā€œYeah, since ya got all these colors in your hair, Iā€™m tryinā€™ to see what sort of combinations I can make. See what matches anā€™ mixes well,ā€ Applejack replied with a smile, never ceasing to play with her loverā€™s mane.

ā€œOh. Find any good combinations?ā€ Dash asked curiously. She never really bothered to do anything with her mane. The hair always fell into a natural pattern, even when put up in a ponytail. Mixing it up to find color combinations was something sheā€™d just never really done, so itā€™d be interesting to see what AJ had found.

AJ ceased her playing for a moment, and leaned down to whisper in Rainbow Dashā€™s ear. ā€œWell, blue and orange seem to make a pretty good comboā€¦ā€ the blonde mare purred, before nuzzling against Dashā€™s cheek.

Rainbow Dash giggled and reached up to grab Applejack, quickly pulling her down into a tight embrace. She planted a few small kisses on Applejack's cheek, before looking into her emerald eyes and smiling. "Yeah... I'd say they doā€¦ā€

PreviousChapters Next