• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 1,706 Views, 365 Comments

Twifly II - Gojira123



Out of desperation, Pinkie Pie makes a deal with the devil to get her friend back.

Comments ( 10 )

:yay: Finally a new chapter :pinkiehappy:

Holy heck, I'm glad to see this story still alive and kicking :yay:

Sorry for not saying anything since chapter 12 over two years ago (huh, two already? time sure does fly... :twilightsheepish:); interest is a fickle thing when you have an ocean of other options to choose. But still, I assure you that my pause in reading Twi's misadventures as an equine-insect hybrid was not caused by any fault of yours... it just... happened :pinkiesad2:

I will most likely need to re-read the whole thing when I decide to pick it up again, but I will definitely do it someday when the mood to read something dark and squicky strikes me :twilightsmile:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HERE WE GO STUFF IS GETTING REAL NOW

“Twilight, we’ve been over this. You made a mistake. But, you’ve realized the weight of that mistake and you’re bearing the responsibility. As I said, I’m proud,”

i.imgur.com/fR759cJ.jpg

6675944 again, I like the story but the chapters with "rapey" Twilight just make me unconfortable...I guess Thats the point but when you get down to it, if I wanted to see detailed rape pony scenes I would just go to some story dedicated to that.
Still, I love the story And your writing...I just have the "skip" button when twilight Goes rapist all the way. :unsuresweetie:

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been here.

Are there any plans in the near future for this story to be finalized? I left this site years ago but this and like one other story are the only two that I'd still have thoughts about seeing finished from time to time. I'm a little sad to see that it hasn't seen much action since I've been gone, especially considering the story seems to be paused right on its climax at the moment.

It's been a wild ride so far. Any updates coming soon?

Sorry! Sufficed to say, life has gotten in the way big time, and it's been tough to find the time and energy to write anymore. I will say that if I don't finish the story, I will at least write some sort of explanation of how I at least planned to end the story (I already have the ending figured out.). So there will be a resolution in some form or another.

Hey, no worries. Life is much busier for me now too, which you can of course see in that it took me all summer and then some to respond to your message. :twilightblush:

I'm glad you have some kind of resolution in order. Though personally I do hope you are able to find the time to give the story a proper ending, rather than a simple explanation. It would be wonderful to see this story wholly completed after a full seven year history.

If you don't think that's possible for you, an addendum of sorts is definitely understandable. But if you think there's even a chance you could see this thing to its full conclusion, then I say take all the time you need.

Login or register to comment