• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Touch by Kochamara

By Kochamara

When she first touched the changeling queen it was completely accidental. She brushed against the other as a means to defeat her. With protective rage burning through her, Twilight bared her teeth. It didn't even register to her at the time; all that mattered was that the Princesses would be safe.

The second time she touched Chrysalis, it was no less accidental, but more welcome. The changeling was injured and sick and oh so very tired. On impulse Twilight touched Chrysalis' cheek in unexpected compassion. She realized then that she enjoyed the touch of carapace.

The third time was in greeting. As friendship ambassador to the now recovering Changeling Kingdom, it was Twilight's duty to aid Chrysalis and treat her with respect. Twilight gave the queen a firm hoofshake and a kind hello. It was the first, and definitely not last exchange of that sort.

She had lost count by the time the hoofshakes became hugs, but by then, she didn't care. When it first happened, Twilight was distressed over the death of her beloved pet. It was something Chrysalis didn't know when she burst into the alicorn's chambers. Angry protests died at the queen's throat, instead yielding to awkward comforts. By the end of the day, the two were cuddling at the edge of Twilight's bed.

After many months, Twilight's touch was more frequent and encompassing. Oftentimes, as Celestia rose the sun, the two monarchs slept in bed, with their barrels touching and manes entwined. When night fell and Luna's moon climbed higher, Twilight's touch would often settle on more intimate locations.

After one such night, the alicorn buried her muzzle in the chest of her queen. "I love you, Chryssy," she said in a muffled voice.

Chrysalis sighed happily, enjoying the soft fleshy touch of her mate. "I love you too."

Author's Note:

Pure sweetness. :heart:

PreviousChapters Next