• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,347 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,347

PreviousChapters Next
Addiction by Europa

by Europa

"I don't have a problem!" her marefriend said through a mouth full of hayburgers. "I can stop whenever I want!"

Chrysalis raised a brow. "You do realize that is the most cliché thing you could have possibly said for this situation?" She flicked her tail across the Burger Princess's seats, resting her chin in one hole-riddled forehoof.

"I fail to see your point," the pretty purple pony princess said, spraying bits of burger everywhere. Taking a gulp, she swallowed far more than she should've been able to and went for another.

"Isn't high amounts of fat to you like narcissism is for us?"

"Yes?"

Chrysalis activated her telekinesis and snatched the burger away from Twilight, earning an indignant Hey! "I can't believe this." She tied up Twilight in her magic as well, making sure to temporarily deaden the neurons leading into her horn. "I'm actually going to have to stage an intervention to get you to cut back on hayburgers. Hayburgers, of all things!"

Reaching into her saddlebags, she fished out a few ambers and left them as payment, then took herself and her lover out of the establishment, the pony sitting in her magic with crossed forehooves. The furious look on her face probably would've been more effective if said face wasn't also coated with ketchup.

She shook her head, ignoring the way everyling/everypony looked at them curiously. "Honestly, and I thought I was aggressive with my food."

PreviousChapters Next