• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Keymaster by lyra_lover777

by lyra_lover777

Twilight yelled, screamed, cried, and slept fitfully. Time lost its hold on her as its rhythmic continuation became to much for her brain to handle.

She could have been in there for seconds, hours, days, even years. She had no idea at all. Cry. Sleep. Dream. Nightmares. Wake up. Cry. Repeat.

But one day, or it could be one year, or one second, a scientist in pristine white robes extracted her from the padded chamber, and shoved her lightly into black cube with a pair of half filled saddlebags hung across her spine.

And then violet light washed over her, and she was screeching, weeping, and shouting all at the same time. The blinding light and the different emotions were too much to handle and she collapsed into a lavender heap, blacking out.

===

Twilight awoke in a pile of orange leaves, the pile bursting apart a she shot to her hooves. The leaves crackled under her feet as she advanced deeper into the unknown terrain.

She tripped, and fell down. A flash of pixels flew in front of her. She looked down to see a crimson leaf squashed beneath her hoof, slowly fading away in a miniature storm of maroon 3D cubes.

She turned around swiftly to see the whole leaf pile rising up in a cloud of orange dots.

And then she looked at herself.

Her body was like it had always been except that it was...it was...

Pixelated.

She shuddered at what her body had become.

On her neck was a metal brace. It was some kind of homing device so the Lab workers could track her.

She flipped open her animated saddlebags to see what was inside.

There was about two weeks worth of food and water, a laser gun with three laser canisters, and a small handbook labeled "Surviving the Tests: How to Be a Tested."

She shuddered again and began to read the paper booklet.

You have been chosen as a candidate of the LTTIOFB tests, or the Lab Testing To Improve Our Future Bureau.

You, lucky unicorn, have been chosen to help save the world!

It may be exciting, but read through this booklet to discover some facts and tips to help you survive your Test and give us the best results!

Chapter One: The Goal

For the LTTIOFB workers, our goal is to make the future a better place for the foals of this world.

But what's your goal, other than to survive, of course?

Well, in the back of this pamphlet there is a map of your pixelated world.

Twilight quickly flipped to the back of the book, finding the map easily. She tore it out and unfolded it into its full size.

She continued to read.

There are three artifacts you must collect, each in one of the three corners of this triangular world.

"It's triangular!?" Twilight exclaimed.

The three treasures are The Tarnished Templar, The Bronze Bronco, and The Amethyst Armageddon.

Suddenly a ruslting noise sounded in a nearby bush. A few fading leaves faded away in a blast of pixels. Twilight slid the first canister of laser into the laser gun and fired.

A yelp sounded through the air as a sky blue unicorn mare toppled out of the bushes, face planting on the ground, a hole smoking in her chest.

Twilight took a step back in horror.

Her eyes flitted down to the last words in the chapter.

You must become the Keymaster, as well as bring the Gatekeeper what she desires the most. Good luck, unicorn!

Suddenly the pamphlet blinked out of her hooves in an explosion of tan particles. The unicorn who had been sneaking up on her was half gone, her sky blue body a plume of blue pixels as her dead body was eaten up by the program.

Twilight heard more noises, and began to canter away briskly.

PreviousChapters Next