• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Patience by Europa (Sweet)

by Europa

Twilight ran through the tunnels of the hive, hooves pounding upon the stone. She passed several changelings, the drones and workers flattening themselves to the side before she arrived - again, because of her hooves on the stone being loud - and let her pass. She zipped past the underground marketplace, avoided groups of nymphs out on school outings, until eventually she found a tiny little tunnel with a breeze going into it. The perfect hiding place. She dove in head first and made herself as small as she could. Given that she couldn't use magic for anything besides lighting, she was forced to rely on her own self control.

She extinguished her horn - she didn't want Chryssy finding her by its light - and was engulfed in darkness. There were tiny little echoes of light if she looked closely, probably the residual passive glow of changeling eyes, but even with that she couldn't see her snout in front of herself. All that she had was a slight breeze from parts unknown.

Forcing her breath to calm down, she waited for her lover to find her.

And waited.

... and waited.

... seriously, what was taking Chrysalis so long to find her? She couldn't have hid that well, could she?

... and waited.

Twilight's back was beginning to protest from curling up so tight against a stone wall. Slowly, she started to relax. Still no sign of Chryssy. It was dead silent and darker than night.

She had to go to the bathroom.

And then... she fell asleep.

Twilight woke up with a snort when she felt a harder-than-normal hoof poking at her ribs. She opened her eyes to meet the gently-luminescing compound eyes of a changeling drone. "Hubuh?" she asked.

"Queen Consort Sparkle, Her Majesty has sent out search parties looking for you," he explained. "She is quite worried. Please follow me."

"Oh, of course," she said, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and following after the changeling. Before too long, he led her through the winding tunnels into Chrysalis's throne room. Chrysalis herself was sitting on the throne nervously. When she entered, her escort turned and left.

"Twilight!" the queen said, getting off her basalt throne and trotting over to her. "Where were you? I was looking for you for nearly an entire day!"

Her eyes bugged out. "That long?" she asked.

Chrysalis wrapped a forehoof around her neck and pulled her close; Twilight nuzzled into her chest. "Yes! I couldn't find you anywhere, where were you?"

"I don't know. I just... took a turn and ended up in a small, cramped tunnel."

Her workerfriend considered that for a moment. "Cramped tunnel... oh buck, you went into one of our ventilation tunnels didn't you?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

Chrysalis sighed and stepped back, smiling. "Regardless, let's not try out hide and seek in my hive again, alright?"

"Deal."

PreviousChapters Next