• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,347 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,347

PreviousChapters Next
Fertilization by TheMusicalBoy93 (Line? What Line?)

TheMusicalBoy93

“You have got to be kidding me.”

Twilight blushed, shuffling her hooves as she stood in her bedroom doorway, looking at the prone form of her beloved spread out across her bed sheets. The queen’s hind legs were spread at very unladylike angles, leaving nothing to the imagination. Chrysalis flashed the pony a look of mock innocence, batting her eyelashes alluringly as she moved her tail slowly to one side of the bed.

“Now Twilight, why would you assume I would joke at a time like this?” The changeling licked her lips enticingly, her horn glowing dimly as she willed the lights to fade away, lighting half a dozen nearby scented candle strewn around the bed chambers. The purple Alicorn’s cheeks flushed brightly as she tried her darnedest not to look directly at the sight before her on her bed.

“Please tell me this is some sort of dare, or prank, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow set you up to do.” Twilight’s eyes glanced downward, catching a brief glimpse of the little “present” Chrysalis had given her. Chrysalis smirked as she watched her lover’s breaths deepen, her generous gift swaying underneath her purple belly.

“Oh, this is no prank, my dear,” the changeling cooed, temptingly. “I just thought you might to relieve some of your recent stress, is all.” Twilight’s eyes focused on her lover’s hooves, slowly roaming up her prone form before settling their gaze on her rose. The Alicorn would never admit it out loud, but the offer was an inviting one. What with all the stress she’d been dealing with in her day court, Twilight had to confess she was feeling a tad pent up. And, perhaps, that’s why she loved Chrysalis so much. She was always there to offer her some much needed relief. And she wasn’t ashamed to get dirty while doing it.

“OK then.” Twilight smirked as she slowly advanced on her workerfriend. “Get ready for the breeding of your life.”

PreviousChapters Next