• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Claustrophobia by Europa (Silly)

by Europa

Laying in bed with the changeling queen, deep under the ground in her expansive hive, Twilight's heart hammered in her chest. It wasn't that there was a million changelings in the same hive she rested in; she wasn't a specist, after all. It wasn't that Chrysalis had her hooves wrapped around her barrel as the 'big spoon', she relished in the comfort provided by the hole-riddled hooves. No, none of that was why she was stiff with raw, chilling fear.

Twilight had never had trouble with confined spaces before. She would never have built book forts as a filly if she did. So why was it so bad here, in the changeling hive, with her lover's hooves tight around her? What was it about the changeling hive that was so different as to make her claustrophobic?

Probably the location. Chryssy's chambers were located a mile underground as a protective feature, down where the stellar heat of the planet's core seeped up as a toasty summer heat. There was so much stone and air above her, pressing down with an unusual pressure that made her ears hurt; now she knew what Chrysalis felt like on the surface.

So much stone. Just in the area above her body rested a hundred and fifty tons of solid material, poised to crash down upon her any second. The only thing that kept her safe was the changelings' sixth sense for high-balance architecture. So much stone over her, so much pressure...!

Next week, she thought. Chryssy's coming over to my place.

PreviousChapters Next