• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Archeological dig by neokiva

by neokiva

Morning outside of Ponyville a blinding light appeared high above the clouds, it hurtled towards Ponyville at high speed, before impacting the earth just outside Twilight’s tree library. the impact shook the library waking Twilight groggily looked out the window, Only to find a large crater with what looked like a hole.

“Oh my Celestia this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to study a real live star!” Twilight waking up fully gathered parchment, a pith helmet and her favorite quill made from one of Celestia’s feather’s. Twilight hurried down the stairs of her library, popping into her basement lab to collect sample beakers and tools. Swiftly she left the library, leaving a slightly bewildered Spike alone in the library kitchen.

As Twilight made it to the lip of the crater, she heard the sounds of a groaning mare. What a pony was hit!? forgetting her studies she rushed into the crater and came upon the black form of Chrysalis the changeling Queen. She had wounds all over her body, her green blood pooling into the bottom of the crater.

Gasping Twilight darted towards Chrysalis’s mutilated form, as she galloped up to her Twilight used her magic to turn Chrysalis on her back to clear her airways. When she looked at the extent of her wounds Twilight grimaced, Chrysalis looked up wearily to see what was picking her up. When her eyes met Twilight’s she laughed at her misfortune, coughing up blood.

“Come to finish me off Twilight Sparkle? Well do it, get it over with kill me, the last changeling, I don’t think I’ll survive and all my children are dead.” Chrysalis said as she resigned herself to her fate, tears falling down her chitinous face as she closed her eyes, waiting for a final blow to end her.

Minutes passed and nothing happened “Twilight Sparkle, do you mean to let me suffer. Haven’t you done enough!? At least grant me the mercy of a quick death!” Chrysalis shouted coughing and sputtering blood over herself and Twilight. Twilight frowned,

“I will not kill you Chrysalis! Why would you think that I would?” Twilight asked.

“Because you’re already responsible for the death all my children, just as surely as if you held the weapon that ended their suffering!”Chrysalis Raged at Twilight. “You ponies are all the same!”

Twilight’s horn glowed as she charged up a spell. “Finally, I am coming to join you my poor foals.” Chrysalis said as she closed her eyes. All pain ended for Chrysalis as she ceased to exist. The sense of numbness disappeared as they returned in full force, the only new sensation she felt was a softness beneath her battered body. Chrysalis felt another spell flowing over her as the pain finally subsided.

Opening her eye’s she saw Twilight Sparkle holding rubbing alcohol and other medical supplies in her magic as she was cleaning Chrysalis’ wounds “Twilight Sparkle, why are you helping me? Is it to ease your guilty conscience? What does it matter anyway, the Changeling race is doomed with only me alive to repopulate, the species and what pony would even want a monster as a mate?” Twilight looked up from her task quirking an eyebrow. Now that her pains had been numbed she could sense emotions again and she felt a wave of concern wash over her. Which confused her immensely.

“Chrysalis, I am not going to let you die, especially when I can do something to keep you alive. Despite my feelings towards how you ruined my brother’s wedding kidnapped my sister-in-law and tricked my friends into turning their backs on me, I don’t hate you. Besides even though you went about it the wrong way you only thought of feeding your children, if you were a real monster Chrysalis you wouldn’t care at all. You were doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.” Twilight finished up bandaging Chrysalis’ wounds and put away her medical supplies in her wardrobe.

Turning around Twilight lit her horn and used her magic to tuck the bewildered Changeling Queen in bed. "Now you lay there and rest, while I inform Spike you are here."

“What in Tartarus just happened?” Chrysalis mutter to herself, finding the whole situation bizarre.

******

Twilight trotted down the stairs to the library proper and turned to see, Spike waiting for her. “So are you going to tell me what is going on?”

Twilight grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck, “Well you see I found Queen Chrysalis in a crater, near death and I brought her in to heal her wounds.

Spike’s widened “What!? Why would you help her after what she did?”

“Spike, if I didn’t help her then I would be the monster not her, it is the right thing to do. Everypony deserves a second chance and if she is dead how is she going to make it up to everypony she hurt hmmm?” Twilight said tapping her right hoof waiting for Spike to try and overcome her unassailable logic. Eventually after trying to think of a way that Twilight was wrong Spike slumped down.

“Fine, just be careful Twilight, don’t let her brainwash you.” Spike said grumbling.

“I am going to check up on her, again. You stay here and tend the library.”

******

As Twilight returned to her bedroom she saw Chrysalis deep in thought. When she noticed Twilight’s entrance she asked “Okay what’s your angle, how do you benefit from saving me?”

Twilight shook her head smiling at Chrysalis, which unnerved her. Twilight climbed up onto the bed and booped Chrysalis on the nose causing her to scrunch her nose up. “You silly mare, there isn’t anything in it for me.”

Suddenly a burst of light filled Twilight’s bedroom, out of it Celestia appeared her wings flared anger on her face. “Chrysalis get away from my student! Twilight get behind me!” Celestia shouted her horn glowing as she charged a spell to end the changeling before her. A flash of purple telekinetic energy ‘Flicked’ Celestia’s horn causing her to lose her spell.

“Princess Celestia, use that brain in your head and not the one in your horn and use your words not your magic!” Celestia blinked owlishly at Twilight’s outburst.

“Twilight! Why did you stop me!? I came to save you!” Celestia exclaimed

“That’s because I don’t require saving, that’s more your thing!” Twilight shouted causing Celestia to flinch back as if slapped.

“I am helping her, because she was injured and near death of course you would know that if you’d just talk instead of coming in all horns blazing!” Twilight waved her hoof at Celestia. As she continue her rant, Celestia fell back on her haunches her ears pinned back as the dynamic had switched between them.

“Anyway since you are here, I will be helping Chrysalis get back on her hooves and helping her make amends for what she did.” Twilight explained to Celestia.

“But she attacked Equestria!” Celestia shouted back

“So did your sister and where is she now?” Twilight retorted “Or do you plan on taking back the lesson you taught me about second chances and becoming a hypocrite?” Twilight asked as Celestia reeled back as if punched in the gut.

“And how can I be your faithful student, when you keep on doubting me or what I say? this is the second time you’ve doubted me.” Twilight said as Chrysalis behind her began snickering earning a hoof upside the head from Twilight.

“Chrysalis, don’t laugh at Princess Celestia’s predicament.” Twilight said as Chrysalis rubbed her head where Twilight had swotted her with her hoof pouting. Celestia snickered in response, only to earn a death glare from Twilight silencing her.

“Now what do you two say to each other?” Twilight asked

Celestia drew circles with her right forehoof and Chrysalis looked away both mumbling

“Sorry, I invaded Canterlot to feed my foals.” Chrysalis said almost petulantly

“I am sorry, I tried to kill you.” Celestia said pouting

Twilight smiled cheerfully “Now that’s better.”

“Well this has been one of the weirdest days for me, ever.” Chrysalis bemoaned.

“Yes it’s up there for me too, why do I feel like a scolded foal.” Celestia replied, a way she hasn't felt in over a thousand years.

Turning to look at the beaming Twilight, Celestia groaned and cast a spell, that should shield your mind from her brainwashing attempts.

Twilight glared at Celestia who promptly added “It’s just a precaution Twilight. And I gotta go I have the thing with the pony.” Celestia with all haste teleported away.

Twilight turned to look at Chrysalis who had a thoughtful expression on her face she opened her mouth and closed it several times, before settling on “Twilight thank you for defending me from princess Celestia’s wrath. Before I continue I want to ask you, what do you think of me? Aesthetically I mean.” Chrysalis asked red colouring her cheeks.

PreviousChapters Next