• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Mad Science by Europa

by Europa

"Hooahahahaha, AAAAHAHAHAhahahaha!" Twilight cackled, looking down at the changeling queen she had at her mercy. Chrysalis laid on her back on a smooth metal table, all her limbs stretched out and tied down with binds that slipped through the holes. A plethora of high-grade magic suppressors clung to her crooked horn and the queen had tucked her wings away beneath her shell to keep them safe.

"N-Now Twilight," Queen Chrysalis stammered, squirming helplessly. "Let's think about this. Don't you think this is a bit much?"

Twilight grinned a bit too wide and lit up her horn, pulling a massive apparatus from her castle's basement over the changeling queen. It rose up like a cobra and ended in a cone, with rings of thaumatic conductors around it. She aimed it right at the changeling's head.

"Come on, Twilight!" she begged. "This is ridiculous! Stop it!"

"I'm sorry," she said, grinning manically. "I can't hear you over how much I won the bet!" Though being forced to engage in the dominance games Chrysalis liked in bed probably wouldn't have been so bad. She teleported over to the console and tapped several buttons with a forehoof, ending with the 'Activate' button.

The machine began whirling, drawing on electric power from the nearby hydroelectric dam. It began to crackle with energy, moving down the 'cone' pointing at the writhing changeling. "Wait wait wait! Twilight this isn't necessary, isn't there some other way you can get a - " The machine releases a narrow, pale blue beam at Chrysalis's neck, wrapping around it like ribbons. "Ahahaha! Wait, wait Twilight, pleassssaahahaha! No, noooaaahahahaAHAHAHA!" she begged between laughs. Twilight watched intently as a tiny green stream of energy began flowing up the beam and into the apparatus, flooding the terminal besides her with magical data.

"AHAHAHA! TWWILAAHAHA! STOP IT, STOP IT PLEASAAHAHAHA! I CAN'T, I CAAHAHAHAHA!" her workerfriend pleaded, thrashing around with her eyes closed and tears streaming from them. Not that it would help; the bonds were so strong that no amount of imitation earth pony magic would help Chrysalis.

As the minutes passed and Chryssy writhed around, the machine analyzed her changeling magic and produced a readout comparing it to the three tribes' magic. Once it was done, Twilight shut down the analyzer. Chrysalis kept laughing long after the effect stopped, slowly calming down and controlling her gasping breaths. Once she was down to giggles, Twilight stepped up to her and began undoing her bindings.

"Thanks love," Twilight said, reaching up to stroke Chrysalis's belly, where her green shell wrapped around her underbelly. "This'll really help my paper." She took off the magic inhibitors from her horn and stored them in a nearby drawer.

Still giggling, the changeling sat up on the table and rolled off onto all fours. "Hehe, well I have to own up to my mista-ha-hakes. That'll teach me to think I can beat you in a math bee."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you were thinking when you made that bet."

"Well..." Chrysalis rubbed one of her forelegs over the other. "... I really wanted to see you tied up."

Twilight shook her head and smiled. That was Chrysalis, always with sex on the brain. Species considered, it probably wasn't that big a surprise. "Alright. How about for your hatching day, hmm?"

The queen smiled and leaned down to nuzzle into Twilight's mane. "Thank you, petal."

Ding!

Twilight whipped her head over to the magical apparatus and teleported over to it. The machine was busy printing out sheets of paper, filled with various scribbles describing Chrysalis's magic. She grinned, and began to read over it.

This information would help her so much...

PreviousChapters Next