• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Trixie by lyra_lover777 (Human, sweet)

by lyra_lover777

"WHAT!?" Twilight screeched, her face contorted confusion and outrage.

"Yes, the Great and Powerful Trixie sees this to be true."

"Shut the hell up. I-i would never go out with-with her!"

"The Great and Powerful Trixie has predicted such. It shall come true."

"I said shut the hell up! I want my money back!"

Twilight then slammed her chair against the wall, pushing open the door and ducking out of the dark and dank classroom. She gave one last look at Trixie, who was smiling as she played with her crystal ball.

Twilight had been hoping Trixie would say that Flash Sentry would be her match, would be her future. Sure, she didn't believe in voodoo and such, but she was at least hoping Trixie would say that she was destined to be with a male!

Suddenly a tall figure, her teal hair dyed with black streaks burst from Trixie's room, having also hearing her fortune.

Twilight froze, looking up and down the goth girl.

They both stared at each other, frozen in place.

"So-o, what-t was your-r fortune-ne?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Uhhh-hhh-hh, yo-ou-ou?!"

Twilight became even more frozen, if possible, and couldn't control the words that flowed from her lips.

"You-ou were mi-mine too-o."

PreviousChapters Next