• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Arceus by lyra_lover777 (crossover)

by lyra_lover777

Twilight watched, in a trance, as her brother, Shining Armor, and his real to be bride, Princess Cadence, rose into the air. A pink aura exploded around them, pushing Queen Chrysalis back.

Suddenly a giant portal sprung from their magic, smashing the couple through the stained glass windows behind them. They then toppled into the changeling infested streets of Canterlot.

The portal zoomed towards Chrysalis, who attempted to buzz away. Her insect wings flapped so fast that they became a blur of teal.

But soon the portal, with it prodigious, gaping mouth, swallowed her whole. The Queen disappeared into its hazy pink depths.

Then the portal moved forward, making the other ponies in the room cower and back away.

It smashed against the ground, tearing a large rift in the floor, so deep that it reached down to the Crystal Caverns where Twilight had been only ten minutes before.

It began to suck the three bridesmaids out of the caverns. The Queen's magic had lost its hold on them, and now they were just three frightened unicorn mares screeched and shouting for help.

The first one, a minty one named Lyra, was engulfed quickly. Her other friend, a light blue mare with a hourglass cutie mark, was also swallowed along with her friend.

But the last did not struggle as it was lifted out of the caverns. She was dead, the Queen's magic and the pull of the portal having been to much for her frail body to handle.

The mare was dropped by the portal, falling into the dark depths of the Crystal Caverns once again.

Twilight was backing away slowly. She was lost in thought of what the mare's name was. She was thinking so hard that she didn't hear the frantic shouts of her friends and family.

Too slowly.

Aha! Her name was Twinkleshin-

But then she looked up to see the hazy pink portal mere inches from her muzzle. She screamed before she was enveloped into its maw. Soon everything went black and the only sound she could hear was the loud buzzing of silence.

===

Twilight groaned. Her body felt a stiff as a board. She tried to shift her body, but she could only feel a light breeze flitting over her form.

She sniffed the air. The smell of wet wood and flowers met her nose as she continue to sniff.

Her eyelids fluttered open. She was surrounded by towering oaks, who's branches reached to the sky, twisting and turning in random directions. They were un-manicured, unlike Equestria's trees.

Her eyes swiveled around, taking in the surroundings.

Lyra lay the closest to her, her mint limbs and hair spread around her like she was a windmill.

Colgate was a few feet away from her. She was struggling to get to her hooves, her face contorted in effort.

And Queen Chrysalis was already on her hooves, looking to the sky.

Twilight jumped at the sight of the Queen, and fell backwards onto the rough hewn trunk of the nearest oak.

The Queen turned her her head towards Twilight, her eyes locking in on Twilight's own.

She charged. Twilight dived out of the way, just in time. Seconds later Chrysalis' horn was hilt deep into the place where Twilight's head had been only moments before.

Chrysalis removed her horn from the tree. It was now covered in sap. She attempted to pick up Twilight with her magic, but the sticky sap from the tree was making her magic go on the fritz.

Suddenly laughter and barking could be heard up ahead. Chrysalis and Twilight, along with Lyra and Colgate, who were on their hooves now, turned their heads towards the sound. It was now coming closer.

An auburn haired girl burst from a small grove of birch trees, and tiger dog at her side. A beat up jean pack was slung across her back.

"I can believe we caught him, Arcanine! That Azure Flute sure helped a lot..."

Auburn was petting the half dog half tiger when she looked up at the four pastel ponies in front of her.

Auburn screamed and took off, while the four ponies shrieked in fear. Auburn's pack flew of her shoulders and into a patch of tall grass.

Lyra was still shrieking long after the other three stopped.

"IT IS A HUMAN!!!" she finally managed to squeak before scampering off after Auburn and Tiger Pooch.

Colgate yelled after her and took off after Lyra. Soon the two unicorns and the girl and her tiger dog were gone, their voices soon gone on the wind.

Twilight and Chrysalis eyed each other, and then the backpack, for several minutes.

Then all of the sudden both jumped towards the ripped up pack.

They tussled in the tall, golden grass, grunting and shoving.

After a minute of fighting, Chrysalis's sap covered hron tore a large hole in the pack.

Out fell ten red and white balls, some meat and cheese, and a weird looking blue flute.

Twilight lunged for the flute, but Chrysalis pushed her, and Twilight ended up falling backwards onto the flute.

She tried to get up, but Chrysalis pushed Twilight down, the shards of the blue flute digging into her back and bringing up blood.

She yelled, and pushed Chrysalis off of her with her magic.

Twilight studied the white and red balls while Chrysalis was held aloft, struggling. But it was no use. Without her magic, she was completely under Twilight's control.

Twilight touched her horn to one of the balls.

Instantly it exploded, and a giant white creature emerged from it.

Twilight screamed while the creature shook its head.

It made no noise as it glanced at her. Then it was off, soon gone into the depths of the forest.

Twilight looked at the ground where the creature had been.

A word was there.

Arceus.

====

Celestia sat up in bed, sweating profusely, her mane frizzy and knotted.

"Father." she whispered.

PreviousChapters Next