• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,346 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,346

PreviousChapters Next
Lime by Europa

by Europa

Changeling slime was sour, like lemons. Or limes.

It was something Twilight had come to terms with, suspended in a changeling cocoon like she was. She eyed Chrysalis on the outside angrily, but beyond that she couldn't do much. The nutrient rich, oxygenated slime filling her lungs also contained a powerful paralytic toxin, so Twilight was utterly unable to move or summon magic. Glaring though, that was something she was more than capable of.

"Now Twilight," the changeling queen said in her duel-toned voice. "Look to the right if you're ready to be reasonable about things." Grudgingly, Twilight looked right. It was better than staying in the cocoon, at any rate. "Good. Now, this isn't going to be comfortable." Chrysalis, instead of using her magic, stepped closer and used her long horn, with its wickedly sharp tip, to cut a gash down the cocoon. Twilight felt gravity grasp her and she fell out with the slime. She almost crumpled, but Chrysalis's magic grabbed her and set her down gently.

Then she began the long, painful process of coughing up the slime in her lungs. It took the better part of an hour, Chrysalis patting her on the back to help, but eventually she cleared out the blockage. Her magic was still on the fritz, though.

"There there," Chryssy cooed. "Now, are you willing to let me explain?"

"You - " She retched once, twice, then took another deep breath. " - fine."

"I didn't mean to cocoon your sister in law this time, I mean it! It was an accident. We got into an argument, and we both said some things we didn't mean, but we're past it now. Okay?" Twilight didn't speak. "Hey, what's with the distrust?" she asked. Stupid changeling emotion senses

"I thought you were attacking her," she grumbled. "I thought you'd..."

The changeling's luminous eyes softened and she wrapped Twilight in a warm, carapaced hug. "I'd never, Twilight. I was a different 'ling back then, you know it. You helped me change for the better, and I would never go back."

Twilight nodded. "I'm sorry for not trusting you. It's just, when I saw her in the pod, I remembered - "

"Shh," she whispered, lightly biting the nape of her neck. "It's okay. I'm sorry too, I should've have overreacted with Cadance either."

Twilight turned around and pressed her snout into the much taller equine's chest, coughing a little from the last remnants of the cocoon. "Let's just say we both bucked up, but now we're going to move on?"

"Sounds good, Twi."

PreviousChapters Next