• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,347 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,347

PreviousChapters Next
Sunset Shimmer by lyra_lover777 (Humor)

by lyra_lover777

"I just hate her." Chrysalis said to Twilight as she looked behind herself to see Sunset Shimmer idly eating a piece of bread. Sunset sat in the royal mess hall along with a variation of scribes, guards, and other types of servants.

"Why?" Twilight asked, confused. Hadn't they both been villains at some time? How had they got on each other's bad side? Twilight could see Sunset glaring rather obviously at Chrysalis, who's face was red with anger.

The pair sat down at a table a good distance away from the sun flanked unicorn. A servant scampered over to them the second their rumps hit the benches around the long, thin table.

After ordering daisy sandwiches and some goo and alcoholic nectar.

Finally then Chrysalis responded to Twilight.

"It's nothing. I really don't have to tell you. Just some petty thing."

Twilight gave her a questioning look, prompting the changeling queen to speak.

"Well, lets just say I snuck in here on day, a little before the changeling evasion of Canterlot-"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Failed invasion, you mean?"

'Oh, shush you. Anyways," Then Chrysalis began her story as they waited for their food.

Chrysalis was disguised as a peach coated pegasus. Her mane was pure black, and her mane and tail were short and choppy. Her flank was adorned with the picture of a dark black rumbling thunder cloud with several bolts of lightning emitting from it.

She entered a tavern called "The Bottom of the Barrel." It was a run down bar, only poor ponies, along with an assortment of criminals, visited.

When Chrysalis entered, she took a seat next to a mare with a similar coat who's mane was a mixture of canary yellow and deep, loud red.

She gave a disapproving look at Chrysalis while Chrysalis ordered a tin of beer.

She told the barpony her name was Stormy Thunder, and that she had just moved here from the little isolated town of Seaton.

Sunset narrowed her eyes as she glared at Chrysalis.

"I'm from Seaton. There was no like of you there. There was only one pegasus, a it was a he! Your a fake!"

Sunset then sloshed her foamy beer in Chrysalis's face. Her disguise flickered, showing her real self for a second.

Sunset gasped as Chrysalis galloped out of the bar, leaving a bewildered Sunset and a confused barpony.

When Chrysalis finished her story, Twilight looked up at her. 'So why was that such a big deal?" she asked.

"WHY. WAS. THAT. SUCH. A. BIG. DEAL!?" Chrysalis screeched. "If she hadn't decided that night to travel to the human world, she would have given us away! Then I wouldn't have gone and then I wouldn't have been prompted to try a second time where you captured me and reformed me! Then we would have never fallen n love! As of this, this trade, this cultural conversion-" Chrysalis pointed to a small changeling talking to an earth pony.

"-Would have never happened!"

"I-I guess you're right," Twilight muttered.

Suddenly Sunset trotted by with an empty tray and a half full silver mug of ale.

She then poured the contents of the silver mug all over Chrysalis before trotting away smugly.

'That little whor-"

Twilight clamped her marefriend's mouth shut and grabbed the food from the servant before pushing Chrysalis away, hoping to avoid conflict.

PreviousChapters Next