• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,347 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,347

PreviousChapters Next
Tummy Ache by nioniosbbbb (Hearts and Hooves Special)

by nioniosbbbb

Princess Twilight couldn’t believe herself. She couldn’t be the one to think of something like this, she couldn’t comprehend why she was doing it. She tried to listen to her heart, tried to discern any inconsistencies. To her dismay, her heart beat for one mare she would never have expected it to beat for. She had butterflies in her stomach and her little tummy hurt because of it.

It was just a few months ago that Chrysalis had come to Ponyville. The day the changelings reappeared was marked by an entire town filled with high-pitched screams. Twilight really wondered how her ear drums hadn’t bled that day.

Twilight was even more surprised to hear Queen Chrysalis apologizing of all people. She! APOLOGIZING! She was praising her, calling her Messiah!

Does not compute!

She learned that, during Queen Chrysalis’s absence in Canterlot, usurpers had grabbed the chance to steal the changeling throne. Heck, the Canterlot invasion had largely begun from a very intricate conspiracy!

Twilight didn’t believe it… not one bit, and she was more of a conspiracy nut than her friends (even Pinkie Pie admitted that). But the events were confirmed, and time after time Chrysalis proved her wrong in more ways than one…

Every day she was there, talking, negotiating, participating in the attempt to make up for the damages she caused. She was the first to rise, and the last to sleep. She always stood tall and strong: taking the disbelief, the doubt, and the fear. Unwavering...

Day by day, Twilight saw the changeling Queen show a determination unlike any other. Twilight learned that the changelings were trying to escape a Dark Age of Morality, and that she had granted them the opportunity to achieve it.

It turned out that when Tirek first came to Equestria he had stolen changeling magic, and that had caused an instability in the changelings’s bodies creating a magical ailment that the changelings knew as “Lov-e-lipsis” aka “Lack of Love”. Their own life-force was leaking out of them, causing holes in their bodies, and worse should their brains be affected by this they turned into rabid beasts called “Devourers”. Twilight shivered in terror when she was told how many of her own people Chrysalis had to kill to keep the rest safe. So when Twilight defeated Tirek the changeling magic was finally released, allowing the changelings to prosper once again.

In due time, Twilight came to appreciate the selflessness that Chrysalis showed, her sense of duty, and her love for her changelings. A feeling of mutual respect developed between them.

She didn’t know where it had begun, where the respect turned into love, but after countless conversations through endless nights the two royals found themselves enjoying each other’s company more and more. But it wasn’t until yesterday morning that both of them realized it.

Chrysalis and Twilight had woken up together on the same bed. After signing the treaty Chrysalis got a bottle of “Dark Daphne” red wine to celebrate the occasion. A few more drinks than normal led to a drunken stroll that Ponyville would never forget. One that ended up in a bewildered Applejack’s barn, where the two royals were sleeping after the whole of Ponyville had seen them singing and dancing in the streets. Chrysalis was quite the singer and her voice attracted a decent amount of ponies, all of which watched with their jaws on the ground, stunned by the Queen’s voice, and by the hilarious spectacle that was their drunken dancing. That night the citizens of Ponyville learned what it truly meant to have a “Rave Party”.

Though the incidents caused by their drunken behavior were something that Twilight regretted hearing about, there was one thing she couldn’t deny. Drunk or not, those feelings were there, the drink had just lowered their inhibitions.

She couldn’t hide from the truth, Princess Twilight was in love with Queen Chrysalis, and today on Hearts and Hooves day she would finally admit it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Chrysalis couldn’t believe it! She couldn’t feed upon love! After Tirek’s defeat love only served to empower changeling magic, but now she couldn’t absorb it! Any of it! The mana crystals wouldn’t offer her the satisfaction she needed, and her belly rumbled in discontent until it was offered the meal it craved. She couldn’t go out there and walk like a magicless pony!

Stupid belly! Stupid mind! Stupid sexy Princess Twilight Sparkle! GRRR!

Why did she have to fall in love with her? Chrysalis knew a potential relationship with Twilight would be taboo, but that wasn’t all! By rules of magic, a changeling in love would have to feast upon his or her’s partner’s romantic love at least once, else said changeling would remain magicless for the rest of their lives!

Chrysalis sighed… how could she have let that happen?

When she was stopped by Twilight at the Canterlot Wedding, Chysalis was so angry for having her plans stopped! It wasn’t like she would keep them imprisoned forever in a parasitical tyranny, right? She just wanted to get back the love that was being stolen by that annoying Princess Cadance and her husband Shining Armor.

She was such a fool not to have seen the truth. She spent almost two years getting the changeling Kingdom back on track after that, regretting the invasion altogether. She thought all was lost.

But then the little brat saved them! Unknowingly sure, but she saved them! Defeated Lord Tirek and released their true magic being held back. There was no reason for any more wars, and perhaps in their moment of victory the ponies could be lenient. Hoping for this, she went in with her envoys and pleaded. She had to explain, to talk over and over, to fight the prejudice, the doubt, but mostly… her own mistakes.

It was tiring but after draining her mouth of every ounce of moisture, she had convinced them. Of course, she had to pay up for what she had done and compensating for the damages at Canterlot was not cheap, but she had done it!

By that time their hatred for each other had waned. Although Twilight was suspicious at first, she proved to be true to her new crown and title as Princess of Friendship, and gave it a go. As she did Chrysalis found that the two mares shared a lot in common. Their love for magic, their friends, their subjects, family and bonds, but also… good wine.

In one of their talks Chrysalis decided to celebrate their achievement, the treaty was finally signed and Chrysalis indulged herself to open a good ol “Dark Daphne” wine from the vineyards back home.

Big mistake…

When she woke up her black chitin turned red from the awkwardness of the moment. If that wasn’t enough she was a running mess of hair and blushing once she heard what they had done during their drunken stupor. How in Tartarus did they manage to wake up the whole of Ponyville at three in the morning?

Chrysalis was a bit… disappointed they didn’t consummate this unlikely union. At least after the debacle a good session of “bow chika wow wow” would at least make it worth it. She shook her head… oh who was she fooling? She was in love! The aches in her belly and her naughty thoughts confirmed it.

There was no denying it, she should have seen it from the time they were spending together. She should have seen it from the way they were looking at each other. She had to confess.

Queen Chrysalis was in love with Princess Twilight Sparkle, and today on Hearts and Hooves day she would admit it.

PreviousChapters Next