• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 4,414 Views, 287 Comments

In The Comfort of Her Majesty - StarTrekFan1



A stallion becomes the consort of the royal family and learns more about the life and troubles of the princesses.

Comments ( 30 )

Lmfao stupid blueblood got what he deserved lol good chapter keep up the fantastic work :)

3648952

Don't you worry, I have plans for our dear Thunder Shock. But that's not till later...

it should have brought them to a sewer

OH THANK FAUST YOUR BACK
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

"Help! Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

:facehoof:Hmm. Should have had LifeAlert :trollestia:

3648952

I'm still holding on to the thought that something might develop between him and Twilight. She is in the character tags after all, so she is bound to have a role to play in the story ... and while possible, I somehow doubt it's going to be as simple as her finding out about Thunder's real occupation and asking to join in on the festivities. And if she does develop some feelings for him (or he in return), but then finds out about his frolicking with Celestia and Luna ... well, the results should be pretty interesting all around I think, and certainly grounds for some interesting drama.

Or I could be completely wrong, who knows *shrug*

3650301

Nah, currently Twilight isn't aware of his true occupation. Celestia didn't want to tell her (would probably make an awkward conversation she wants to avoid, heh), so for now Twi believes him to be the national weather adviser, same story Celestia has been feeding everyone else.

I don't think it would be in Twilight's power to grant anyone immortality though.

The next headline:
Bluebloods Trap
Three Journalists tricked by Prince Blueblood
:scootangel:

I'm hoping for something like this.

3650317

Actually, Twilight DOES know he's the consort. Just not his more...sensual responsibilities.

3651056

Hm, guess the long break in updates has had me forgetting that detail. Ah well ... still means she doesn't know the more important (juicy?) bits :P

Ha ha ha! Oh, that was a funny little bit with where the door led them too!

Living for a thousand plus years probably means that's happened before.

Gotta love magic.:rainbowlaugh:

Loved this chapter. Good clop and Blueblood getting what the deserves.

Best part: the story is not over yet :pinkiehappy:

When is next update ?

Yay can't wait for next chap. We'll done!!!

Update, update, update! :pinkiehappy:

:rainbowlaugh: Epic fail for Blueblood. Now please, update!

When will you be back?

Suck a dick Blueblood.

Suck. A. FUCKING. DICK.

when update next

Any idea if this is dead or just on haitus?

Well, starting to come up on a year with no update.... You dead, StarTrekFan1?

Just found this story and got caught up with it. Really awesome story that feels quite tasteful (well at least as tasteful as one with ponies in). I really hope this story isn't dead. I look forward to reading more when the time comes.

That was surprisingly suspenseful and the resolution was well executed. I really hope you continue this story. It deserves a satisfying conclusion.

Please let this story be not dead.

5096241 it ded








........anyway, I'm out (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is it over, I want more

Only now that I’m one chapter away from finishing the unfinished story do I realize it hasn’t updated in nearly 5 years. Jfc, why have most of the good stories been given up on.

Login or register to comment