• Published 5th Apr 2013
  • 8,641 Views, 374 Comments

Let Loose the Griffons of War - TheCamel

Comments ( 20 )

i'm torn between wanting to see more sex between RD and Spitfire or a hoof fight between them when RD figures out Spitfire betrayed her

Whyyyy must you end with such a cliffhanger?!?!? i love you and hate you at the same time.

2914165

Thankfully the sequel is out. I made sure to upload the last chapter here the same day that the sequel would get approved to make things easier on the reader.

2914188>>2913015

You can and will*!

*If you choose the right choice.

Honestly, i can see a fight going on between the two of them. Spitfire should come clean and tell RD what happened with that other griffon. On another note, can we see Gilda in the next one? Maybe she'd try to help Dash out or she might've been enlisted by Ray as one of his best warriors

Hello TheCamel
Im from germany and i everyday check your page just to see if a new chapter is out and i really love your Story. But what i was going to ask is if your Story is finished (not that i want that its) could i let it Print to a book? so i can carry it everywhere and read it anytime also my neighbours are Printers... well the chef of this concern and he told me that i can get anything i want print 60% cheaper and a book with 300 pages costs 30€ thats 12€ for me then :D so...well if you dont mind ?

Another DASHING chapter. :derpytongue2: keep it up!

Just finished reading "The Fire in Her Eyes" Brilliant story, I can't wait to start reading this one :D (when I get some free time :applejackunsure:)

And thus, the true war begins. Damnit, you truly are brilliant. I can't wait to see how you write true battlefield warfare between armies! All I have to say is: Dis gon b gud!

Comment posted by Benschachar deleted Aug 5th, 2013

2993567

I originally had her name that way, but someone pointed the link below out to me;

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Fleur_Dis_Lee

I won't confirm or deny anything, but I may or may not have confirmed that her canon name is Lee.

They do weird things for names... for instance;

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Big_McIntosh

2993488 ah. no. no i didn't read the first story :twilightsheepish:

Definetely more story driven then the first story. I find myself liking the first story alot more though. The shock value in this story tended to be repeated anal sex which is kind of 'meh' for me especially when compared to the variety in the first. I'll still read the finale and see where that goes.

3074442 Just letting my imagination flow.

Oooh, I like that promise for kinky lesbian sex later on. You had better not disappoint in that final story. I loved this one, now I just have that final one to read. Far less sex in this one than I was expecting. Maybe I'm heartless, but I really didn't feel anything in this from what happened. Either way, I can't wait to read the final installment of this thrilling and sexy as buck series. Keep up the great writing!

~SolidFire

3260214

Yeah, it became much tamer than I planned once I realized that people cared more for the plot than just the sex scenes.

And be prepared to be scarred forever by the next story.

3260219
Oh, trust me, I'm counting on it. And, with what I've seen in these stories and in others, I don't think I'll be effected all that much. Best of luck though. :twilightsmile:

~SolidFire

The single most fucked up thing I've ever read, there must be something wrong with your fucking head. Or this is a rage flick. Maybe both. First of all, I don't think Griffons would fuck ponies. Griffons would be disgusted for doing something like that. Even if they were evil or if the ponies are there enemy. I mean, why wouldn't they mate with one of there OWN kind instead of ponies? What the fuck dude? I mean there is plenty of other griffons they could mate with, rather there own enemy. Oh and Captain Ray. (Makarav, and Curtis Blackburn Ripoff.) I could kill that son of a bitch or let Corri'der turn his mind into a nightmare that no human, animal or creature could ever live in or send the entire Dread Fleet after him. But it is just a character. A character, who is a sadistic bastard who rapes ponies and treats female life as fucktoys? Fuck you, dude, but that pisses me off and should piss off any person that is offended by that. That character is a "madman" That only another madman would be waiting to kill, a kind of person that if he/she was on the "bounty list" Other Villains would be Bounty Hunters just for the amount of money that he/she would be getting to kill something or someone like that. But seriously, If this was not on purpose. Get some help buddy... I mean, I could tell a lot of fucked up moments. How they killed and raped Northern Lights. Is one of the most disgusting things anyone could ever come up with. A Lever would split that poor mare in half if it was jammed up her sex, disgusting. Also the way she was killed by those three griffons, who are terrible as soldiers. Is simply there FOR SHOCK! Now there are terms like "whorse" said by the griffons, who are just pathetic. Really dude? What the fuck kind of phase is that? Sound like a butterfinger ripoff. Also Dash getting raped by a Griffon named Iron Rook, who is just a terrible villain. Really? Why is that there? That is disgusting. Also the ponies are portray as defenseless retards. WHY? Also I'm glad you've spared Flutters, Cause my brother was getting his shotgun loaded. I calmed him down and said it is just a story. But really a messed up story. So there was no reason to get his gun, which I brought for him, loaded. That was a joke of how much rage you have put into your story. Also the Griffons control Dragons? Really? How about this? The Griffons would be running away from a thing that would beat them down to a pulp. Because Dragons cannot be slaves to such pathetic things. But I have to admit, it is really well written, at least in grammatical terms.

Then there is Talon, this pathetic piece of shit. Who is there to simply shock the reader by having him torture Fleur Dis Lee for no fucking reason.

Now you may say this: "If you are offended by it then don't read it"

Sometimes criticism is needed for something like this to alert more people and provide a better detailed way of letting people know to avoid stories like this if they are gonna be offended by it. Your portrayal of the characters in this story is just fucked up beyond a simple phase like that and is not clearly suitable for what makes those characters in your story worthy of being in it. Also it makes people ask questions like, "Why did make this for?", "What the fuck was this all about?", or even "What make you put something disgusting as this into this world?"

Also you may ask: "Why don't keep your opinion to yourself next time but I respect all of it?"

Asking me to keep my opinion to myself is the exact opposite of respecting it. Even if they had things to say about me I'd let them.


Conclusion 6.9/10 Incredibly Disgusting, but something that I won't be reading again. Using a serious subject as rape for shock is simply disgusting. I though this story was about war. A GOOD war, and what it was like after the war, the description made me throw that out the window and read it to warn others. What I read was a shock story or a disgusting tale that almost made me puke.
But this is just my opinion.


Edit: It seems Cammy or Kristy. disliked my comment. I've missed that sound alot. 5 Dislikes, keep my point coming clear.

Now it is 8 Dislikes. KEEP ON PROVING MY POINT.

6739717
I think it's because Fall of Equestria is primarily an image series and has a fairly high popularity and visibility in the fandom.

Login or register to comment