• Published 3rd Dec 2011
  • 37,430 Views, 2,324 Comments

How Did I Get Here? - k12314

  • ...
204
 2,324
 37,430

Chapters Next
Chapter 1: Where the...

CHAPTER 1

Wind.

All I felt was wind.


I opened my eyes, and they immediately began to water, but they eventually adjusted to the rush. I was falling. Fast. I panicked at first, but remembered that I was skydiving for my 16th birthday. I felt around for the release cord on my parachute, and yanked it. The cord was in my hand, but no parachute came out.


"Uh-Oh..."


I yanked the emergency chute cord... Nothing.


"Oh... Dear..."


I only managed to yell.


"PARACHUTE NOT WORKING!"


I was falling towards the ground, which was now visible from below the cloud line. It looked... Strange. Almost cartoonish. But I payed no mind to that, and instead focused on the ground directly below me, which was getting much bigger, VERY fast.


"No... No. No, no no nononononono!"


I flailed my arms and legs around in panic, hoping I might be able to grab the clouds. But then I saw a blue dot swooping below me, and I landed on the dot.


I opened my eyes, and looked around. I still felt the wind... But I was moving FORWARDS, not falling.


"What the..."


I look down, and I see powder blue wings, a body, and flowing rainbow colored hair. Some strange creature had just saved my life.


"Umm... Excuse me?"


Big mistake.


The flying blue... Thing... Turned its head to look at me, and its eyes widened. "What the hay are you!?!??!"


"What the hay? What a silly thing to sa-"


I was cut off by the fact that I was flying towards a barn. I was screaming, but fell silent as soon as I hit the side of the barn with a mighty CRASH. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was, "What th' hay was that? Rainbow Dash, what did ya' do now?"


I woke up, slowly opening my eyes. Everything was blurry. I shook my head, and stared at the ceiling. I was at my house, on my sofa... But something felt... Off. As if someone, or something, was watching me. I slowly got up and turned my head...

Chapters Next