• Published 17th May 2015
  • 710 Views, 35 Comments

Half Baked Apples - Sailor_Pluto



This is a collection of strange short stories that I write when I’m bored. I have no excuses.

  • ...
3
 35
 710

Fatal Oats

A young mare with a cream colored coat, a light pink tail and mane that was pulled into pigtails, and blue eyes pulled a bundle of...something...out of her saddlebag. "Osana! Catch!"

Another mare with purple eyes, a black mane and tail, a long horn, and a dark red coat grabbed the bundle with her magic. "Thanks, Grimoire!" Osana glanced over at the third and final mare of their group, who had blue eyes, short light brown mane and tail, a light pink coat, and shimmering wings, who was apparently battling some weird monster-type thing. "Mayu!"

"Yeah?"

"Did you lose your book?"

"No!"

"Good. Just making sure!" Osana opened the package up and pulled out a largely worn brown book with golden lettering on the front. "With this magic born of darkness, thou shall now be sealed! FATAL-" She stopped when she caught sight of the title of the book. "-Oats?"

Osana stared bemusedly at the cover. "Fatal Oats. Really. That's so terrible that I can't even laugh."

"HURRY!" Mayu yelled as she punched the creature in the face. "My magic can't hold it off forever!"

"Right, got it!" Osana took a deep breath and prepared for one of the hardest things she could ever possibly do. "With this magic born of darkness, thou shall now be sealed! FATAL OATS!" With the last words, she used her magic to open the book and exorcise the monster.

The three were silent for a moment.

"WE DID IT!" Grimoire yelled suddenly. "YAY!"

"I thought I was gonna die back there!" Mayu said, sighing with relief.

"Now that that's done, we should probably head back." Osana said. Immediately afterwards, a portal appeared behind the three of them. The Mane Six, who had been watching the entire time from the sidelines, were dumbstruck at yet another anomaly.

"Interdimensional plot twist." Osana said before she and her friends disappeared through the portal.

Author's Note:

I don't expect any of you to get this. Except for Living Shadow.

Feel free to ask about it if you want.

...And yes, I am aware that this chapter sucked.