• Published 17th May 2015
  • 708 Views, 35 Comments

Half Baked Apples - Sailor_Pluto



This is a collection of strange short stories that I write when I’m bored. I have no excuses.

  • ...
3
 35
 708

CHC #1

ALTERNATE ENDING FOR JAN 3, 2015

I walk into the hallway, pull out my phone, and dial Button's number. He picks up on the fourth ring.

“Hello? Sweetie Belle, is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me.” I respond. “Hey, can you come over to the dorm today, at around one o'clock? We’re throwing you a huge party!”

"Really? Yeah, sure! Thanks, Sweetie Belle!"

"No problem!" I end the call and walk back into Scootaloo's room. "He'll be here at one or so. We need to start prepping."

Three hours later, the dorm is decorated festively with a video game theme. We had some help from the local party planner, Pinkie Pie. We decide to pay her with cake, so she stays for the party.

"Make a wish, Button!" Luna says.

Just as Button bends over the candles to blow them out, someone screams incoherently.

"Wha-" We all turn to see Twist in a bikini, running at us like a madman.

"Oh shit, GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Scootaloo shoves everyone out of Twist's path, just as the partially insane red head leaps. Because everyone moved in time, she lands on the cake.

"Dude..."

"Ew!"

"I've been a vice principal for twelve years and have NEVER seen something like this before..."

Button's eye twitches. "Dude...you got chest hair all over the cake."

Author's Note:

I haven't posted Jan 3, 2015 yet, so I don't expect any of you to know what's going on. When I have posted it, I suggest coming back and reading this again.