• Published 17th May 2015
  • 708 Views, 35 Comments

Half Baked Apples - Sailor_Pluto



This is a collection of strange short stories that I write when I’m bored. I have no excuses.

  • ...
3
 35
 708

Aria Gets Her First Crush

“Okay, okay, there he is!” Aria pointed to a brown-haired boy wearing a long cloak over some jeans, sneakers, and a dark blue T-shirt that had an hourglass emblem on it. “That’s the one!”

Adagio rolled her eyes. “Please. He’s sooo weird acting and looking. Besides, isn’t he dating that idiot blond chick?”

Aria laughed. “Who, Derpy? No, no, I’m sure he’s not.” she slowly peered over her shoulder and gazed at the gorgeous boy. “Not for long anyway.”

She stood and started to walk over to him.

“Careful!” Sonata called from behind her. “Derpy breaks things with her butt all the time!”

Aria walked over to her crush’s table and leaned down. “Hey there, Whooves.” she said. “I was wondering…”

“What are you doing?” a ditzy voice asked from behind her. Aria turned. Standing there was Derpy wearing a face of utter rage. “Were you flirting with Whooves? My Whooves?”

Aria gulped. “Well… yeah…”

Derpy then proceeded in breaking Aria’s face with her butt.

Author's Note:

Why did I do this? No idea.