• Published 17th May 2015
  • 710 Views, 35 Comments

Half Baked Apples - Sailor_Pluto



This is a collection of strange short stories that I write when I’m bored. I have no excuses.

  • ...
3
 35
 710

Flash Sentry's Sunglasses

"Hey, Flash," Blue Saphir, another member of the royal guard, greeted his underclassman. "Me, Demande, and Esmeraude are gonna go out for a drink tonight. Wanna come with?"

"Sorry, Blue. Not tonight." Flash replied. "I was just going to go home...look at a few pictures of me and my exes while wearing my specially made sunglasses..."

Blue cocked his head to the side. "Specially made?"

"Oh! Um..." Flash laughed. "Medicated. I have...somewhat weak eyes."

"Oh. Sorry, dude." Blue smiled. "That must suck."

"It does, but the glasses really help!" Flash said, taking a pair of dark purple sunglasses out of his saddlebag. "They make everypony look like Twilight!"

"...What?"

"EveryTHING! They make everyTHING look like Twilight!" Flash laughed nervously. "Y'know...makes everything look darker?"

"...I see." Blue waved. "Well, I gotta get going. Demande's bringing a new mare tonight...I think her name was Rabbit..." Blue chuckled. "Let's just hope she actually agreed to come with him. Last time, he actually kidnapped a mare! Her name was Serenity, I think...?" He shrugged. "Bye, Flash!"

"Bye, Blue."

When the young tan pegasus was sure he was gone, he slid the sunglasses onto his face, watching as everypony within his sight was transformed into the angelic Princess Twilight.

A drunken Twilight bumped into Flash. "Shorry about that...pal..." The Twilight said in a thick, manly voice.

Flash shuddered. Well...it's not perfect.

Author's Note:

Blue Saphir. Demande. Esmeraude. Rabbit. Serenity. Does anyone get it?