• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 4,528 Views, 2,447 Comments

The Unity Pact 2: Shaking Foundations - Truthseeker



The residents of New Humansville continue to work toward a better and more stable society in their new home of Equestria, before the big announcement of their existence by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to the rest of the world.

  • ...
70
 2,447
 4,528
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 227 )

As always love your work :raritystarry: looking foreword to part 3.

The mystics are walking the realms, the heros are gathering, and the villain is being a poxy tiny minded arseole again.

Poxy? He has something that gives him oor cloud resources accross galaxies, and he wants to control an induvidual world, even if its one step at a time to all the others.

I think is time this guy got to meet Chris Portal, and Chop Suey.

Because Im not permited to use my old n dimentional phone signallng system with direct mind injection options. If you think this is impossible, may I point you to plasma acoustic weaponry thats recently been announced, combined with beamed ultrasound advertising, and that its been shown that concussion causes unconciousness due to mechnical disruption of synaptic gaps, hence alterable through acoustimechnical variations.

I mean, They were worried about Rifin, the battleship, being hurt by Suey, a Great Pig, Boar class? Ow. :twilightoops:

Now Im wondering if the 120 crystaline forms of Iron Pyrites can be defined just in various 4 dimentional rotations, and if thats all of them, if theres more, and what other effects this would imply, such as discovery of new forms of signal coding for SETI and logic an signal processing in computers and gems and living things etc.

Yaay, its Zebra time.

Just annoying with the hiatus, we dont get to see if they have even more lifeforms, sentient or otherwise arranged for the rest of this season. I mean, Yaks? thats a new one.

Great story. Looking forward to the next one!

I can hardy wait for more, maybe Bulk Biceps could get a scene in the next part.:fluttershysad: they need a begging pony head.

6329322 I try to present the story realistically from my point of view (as realistic as one can be when refering to a story about colorful, magical Ponies anyway). I include all aspects of life: birth, sex, death all of it. If you have read this far you should know that I don't shy away from such things.

I'm usually not very fond of HiE stories, but this is something special. Looking forward to T. U. P. 3! :twilightsmile:

Still don't think we've seen the last of Chrysalis.

6329831

I don't think a pancake will make a very interesting villain.

6329875
:rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: True. But an immortal pancake is a different story.

6329524 There are two others that I consider to be better than mine: Misunderstandings and A Voice Among The Strangers.

Only one thing left to say.

Why am I getting the feeling that 'The Event' was the wild magic seeing what would happen on Earth and it starting a minor evacuation? Can see the end of days coming soon for the planet with that end bit there.

6338983 And here I thought you hated Beacon. I did say that some things would he resolved in the sequel. There is much more to come good sir.

6341377 I'm so glad to see you finally enjoying the story. I was concerned that my writing might scare you off for a while there.

6341482
Aww dude, I've been enjoying it this whole time! No worries bro.

6341980 You want a long story? The Chase is nearly 2 million words.

6342640
Not interested in The Chase.

6343398 Fair enough. I hope you continue enjoying the story. :pinkiehappy:

6343731
Are you Fimfic's digital ninja or something? Your replies don't show up in my Notifications. :rainbowhuh:

6344156 Then keep reading! There is bacon in the later chapters.

6344152 Heh, if you think THAT'S bad, none of my updates show up either according to my other readers.

6344196
Hey, Notifications just told me about your two latest replies.

Maybe it just wanted some attention? lol

6344485 No clue bro. I tried asking the admins about it but I jever received a response. Please keep posting comments on the chapters as you read them though. I ADORE feedback.

6344499
Maybe it's...

THE iLLUMINATI?!

6344505 Illuminati? I'd be more concerned about Octopus or Anonymous.

6344519
Bell is triangular shape. illuminati's symbol is illuminati triangle.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

6344521 Do not worry, there will be Rifin.

6344741 I've actually gotten quite a bit of flak for having that scene at all. I figured that a warning was a good way to ward off people who didn't want to read it.

6344790
Why in the world would you get flak for that? Good shit as if the violence scenes needed warnings. If that needed a warning then might as well have a stupid warning for everything.

Read it or skip it. Not your fault they can't handle it or whatever.

"OMG IT'S INTERSPECIES ROMANCE!!" "OMG, ROMANCE! MUST SHIELD EYES!!" :ajbemused:

6344854 Meh, I don't want the headache, I'll keep doing it.

6344926 THERE WILL BE NO FAPPING TO ROSE THORN!!! :rainbowlaugh:

6344972
I WILL FAP TO HER HOWEVER MUCH I WANT!!:flutterrage:

:rainbowlaugh:

OMGPARTHREEJALHFPAWELKHFPIWEHFOAJSDFPOMOMGOJPARATHEREEEPARRTHTTREEEPARTHPAERHFPADSFHPEIHFF

i.ytimg.com/vi/CJEcuJoLvN8/maxresdefault.jpg
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/231/530/c6f.png

I really hope this doesn't go where I think it's going...

6352019 P.M. me about where you think this is going.

6362299 Yes, that was what was squeaking on the floor. Friction burns are a BITCH! Lol, just guessing, I don't know from personal experience.

6371839 Get to the end of this story and you will see the different nations that were hit.

6371510 How in the world did I miss that?

Nice ending there. Loved it.
also Y U NO SEQUEL?

6465027 Read the side stories bro. I'm taking a break from writing to make sure I don't burn out.

6466591 alrighty then!

Tek

With the hospital does the town have a dentist yet? I saw it pointed out in another fic once that dentists would be very important to earth ponies given how they grip things with their teeth and the wear and tear that would cause.

6478390 I had not considered that in any way, shape, or form. Hmm...

Login or register to comment