• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 36

Chapter 36: The last look of Canterlot


Myriad, Corolla, and JetStream were walking a sidewalk near the edge of Canterlot, and just ahead of them was the Train Station. The time was 11:10am, before they left, they got themselves get warmed up for the ride home, "So, once we're back home, we'll be back with nothing to do?" JetStream looked at Corolla, she smiled.

"Well, JetStream, we still got a whole city there, I bet you can figure a lot more than what you have now." That's when it hit JetStream, he looked back down.

'She's right, the Glassed Hill. But she still has no idea of it, neither does Dad.' JetStream jumped ahead with a question on his mind since they started their walk here, "How did you know about the trains?" She looked ahead at JetStream.

"What do you mean?" JetStream was just about to continue, but Myriad filled it for him.

"It's like a, how'd you know when they come and go..." he looked to JetStream with a teasing smile, "... Right?" JetStream sighed rolling his eyes.

"Yes, Dad..." he looked ahead of them smiling.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me." This time he made a quick sigh, Corolla giggled. JetStream looked back up toward Corolla.

"So, the trains?"

"Oh, yes... Well, while I was keeping my stay, there were an odd number of trains coming, even for our city it was a lot. I even asked the Conductor, he said there will be tons of trains picking up ponies for rides due to an event occurring." JetStream closed his eyes and smiled sighing.

"You had to remember as you went along right?"

"Yes." she nodded softly. JetStream fell down and got back up, scratching his head.

"That's what I thought."

"Wait, wait... Did you get tickets?" Myriad rose his hoof to her muzzle, Corolla moved it away.

"Of course, it wouldn't be worth the wait..." JetStream sighed again.

"I bet it would be for someponies..." As they got closer, they could already hear a train, which in turn got Corolla all excited.

"Yes, I knew we would've to wait, but this works for us perfectly!" JetStream and Myriad stopped and sighed, they shrugged looking at one another and continued.

'It's like a frilly-filly looking into a diamond...'

Soon enough, the train had already stopped, and the Conductor was all ready standing outside, making sure the ponies needed were on. Corolla turned around, facing Myriad and JetStream, "You two stay here, I'll find out if this could be our train..." Myriad nodded. JetStream, on the other hoof, was worried, seeing all the ponies gathering on, seconds passing after another.

'The more we wait, the more we seem lost...' But all you could see was JetStream staring from the start of the train to the caboose.

Meanwhile, Corolla trotted over to the pony near the start, "Excuse me..." the pony lifted his head a little.

"Hmm, yes?"

"I would like to know where this train is going." the pony nodded.

"Yes, the train is going to Los Pegasus, places we will pass are most likely Ponyville, Altamare, and the White Tail Woods." Corolla nodded back.

"Yes, okay. Thank you."

"Mmmhmm." he replied. Soon after Corolla walked back.

"Yup, this is our train." They all rushed in, hoping to find a good spot, luckily they did, a seat on the right, JetStream hurried to the window, Myriad sat down next to him and looked at him.

"JetStream" he turned to him, "why do you like gazing out the window?" JetStream turned toward the window.

"... Well, it's a great way to see Equestria, it helps me think about stuff too." Myriad gave a happy look.

"You're your own weird." Myriad couldn't see it, but JetStream smiled as soon as the train started.

The thought of finally heading back home flowed and stayed in his mind at once.

'We're almost there, almost there.
The world is as magical as can be, and I bet my friends will say it along with me.' he huffed.
'I've been dreaming, and I'll be waiting, my friends, who I'll expect to explore the world with me, having fun and adventures as we do. And let the whole world watch, as we shower them with envy. But soon, I'll be back, to a place we all can call home...'

JetStream shrugged, it's the best he has to offer, but yet it's the best he has heard.


~~~Chapter End~~~