• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 26

Chapter 26: The Bonding Session


As they were reaching the top of a hill, Twister seemed to spot something over the horizon, "Is that the next Checkpoint?" he turned to Slash.

"Probably, but like I would know..." Colos decided to look ahead, and nodded.

"Uh, yeah, that's a Checkpoint." Twister continued.

"But the question is..." he asked raising a hoof, "Are we staying?"

"Yup." JetStream said flatly, everypony in the group suddenly looked at him, "I would like to loosen up a bit." Colas nodded.

"I'd agree to that. What about you, Colos?" Her brother looked to the sky, but how could he refuse her own sister in this kind of situation.

"Yeah, I don't mind..." they both looked at each other with loving eyes. JetStream felt easy on what he was seeing.

"We-well, alright... let's go ahead then..." It was built like the last Checkpoint, but it seemed smaller than the last one, but there was barely any other pony around, especially how far they are, Twister turned to JetStream while he was grabbing something to eat.

"So... JetStream... What were you thinking about doing here in the first place, why we're here?" JetStream lightly tapped his forehoofs together and shrugged.

"I don't know." everypony fell down suddenly.

"Then why did you, or we, stop here?"

"It felt right at the second..." Colos was scratching his head, wondering the decision turned out.

"Well, on the other hoof, I think it wasn't a bad choice at all..." JetStream got up, and preceded to the front double doors, Colos just stared at him, "...Was it something I said?" JetStream shook his head, still looking outside.

"No I just, I would like to see outside without any further progress, I'll go once you all are ready..." Twister peered at him.

"That's the JetStream I know, always wanting to see the sights, including the sky's natural beauty." Everypony looked at him.

"Where did that come from?" he just shrugged. The doors swung open, and closed back up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JetStream sighed, "That's not the reason..."

... Am I invited?

JetStream sighed one again, "As usual, sure." JetStream got a good look at the sky, and thankfully for it being barely lit, "Oh, wow... The moon is already up..."

... Are you not surprised?

"Well, I've always seen it at this position, at this time... just not as often, Neurelm."

... And yet it's not a surprise to me, if I do say so myself.

JetStream sat there, gazing at the sky, "Uh, if you don't mind me asking, Neurelm."

...

"What did you mean by that? How is it not surprising to you, Neurelm?"

... Sorry, I wasn't supposed to say that anyway...

"Alright then..."

... Anyway... I got a favor...

JetStream perked up, "...Anything..." he felt off saying that right off the bat.

... How about we start anew? Back to where we met in the forest, I feel very bad for treating you this way, and acting the exact opposite as I did in the forest...

JetStream felt stunned, literally stunned, "Oh, yeah sure, whatever it is, Neurelm." he held a confident smile.

... Thanks... I know this is going to work... perfectly...

JetStream broke the awkward silence, "... Okay then, let's go back inside." JetStream got his last look at the moon, eyes glowing the same blue before fading back to yellow again as he took his eyes off the moon. Soon, JetStream was back in the lit Checkpoint, Colos turned around, when he noticed.

"JetStream finally! It's been almost ten minutes." Slash scoffed.

"He must be thinking that if we're really friends..." Twister gave him a stare.

"Well, you can go if you want to." Colas bumped next to Twister.

"But we're more than happy if you stay." JetStream was looking at the group from a good distance away.

"Are we ready to go yet?"

"Eeyup." Colos replied. Colas nodded.

"Alright! You know it." Twister was the only one jumping around. Slash just shrugged.

"Eh, yeah sure... And you, JetStream?"

"A million times, yes!" JetStream was the last to answer.


~~~Chapter End~~~