• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Twilight's Dawn


There was a sound, it was beating, like a heart. It was at a normal pace, but as JetStream listened, it slew down, more, and more. Until it hit one of the last beats, JetStream jumped up, somehow landing on all four of his hoofs. Since he faded to black, this is where he'll continue, he looked around. There were black silhouetted trees one matter how close you got, and there were stars above him, like a billion tiny light bulbs. He then made his way to the left, JetStream being as observable as always, the stars seemed to shrink and grow dull. JetStream then thought, 'Well, then the opposite may do the opposite.' and he did, the stars then grew in size and became brighter, so he decided to stick to this direction. But he stopped, JetStream could feel the same quivering sensation, there was a mare standing in front of him. They just started at one another, but that figure, that was no normal mare, "Who are you? I've never seen anypony like you before, other than Celestia." she just stood there, JetStream felt it getting awkward.

"What's your name?" she suddenly spoke. It was at a constant pace, but it sounded quite interested. JetStream looked around for a bit, before giving it out.

"My name? I-it's JetStream..." she looked enlightened.

"JetStream... That's a neat name." she smiled. She stood a little taller and continued, "My name is Neurocity Yelm Xenolalia." JetStream raised an eyebrow.

"You don't hear a name like that either..." he scratched his chin. She giggled.

"You can call me, Neurelm, if you wanna." she was gaining a peppy tone. The mare in front of him looked around. JetStream mimicked, having no idea on what to say, "...You need a way out of here?" JetStream suddenly took a step forward.

"Desperately!" She turned in the direction that JetStream was forced to avoid.

"Al-righty! Off we go then." JetStream struck with worry.

"Wait! I got to go back?" She looks at JetStream with a flat expression, it gave JetStream a chill down his spine.

"No, this place is infinite, It's been dubbed, Reverse World... Or Negative, doesn't matter."

"Oh, okay..." he started looking around just incase of a jump-scare, "Uh, excuse me..." she looked back at him.

"Yes?" she answered softly. JetStream swallowed.

"Have you heard a voice before, it sounded ghost-like, and-"

"No, no I have not." she said rather quickly, and sort of like she was unnerved. JetStream looked at the floor.

"Okay then, 'cause I did." After ten minutes of walking and conversation, Neurelm stopped, and a circle of blinding white light was in front of them. Neurelm, looked like she studied it upon it appearing.

"I know how I feel." JetStream rose a hoof.

"Don't you mean-" she walked up and started pushing JetStream toward the blinding light.

"You need to go." JetStream walked up to the portal, but before he entered, "When you meet me... Tell that, she said hi." JetStream turned to Neurelm.

"What does it have to do with?" She looked at the ground, and her horn started glowing a midnight blue, and another formed around JetStream, and soon picked him up, for a split-second he was weightless, "Whoa, what are you doing?"

"... Please, calm down." she was barely struggling, "Get ready and prepare yourself." JetStream eyes widened.

"Ready for wha-...!" A sudden headache shot through, JetStream was sitting on his plot, pushing his fore hoofs hard on the black floor below him, and closing his eyes hard. Neurelm started circling around him, waiting for it to finish.

"I'm giving you a special ability..." her voice was audible, but there was no mouth movement. JetStream just thought without thinking.

"What special ability?" she nodded.

"It seems to work, I'm glad it does." soon enough her horn's glow vanished, "It's called Telepathy, we're using it right now." JetStream opened his eyes, he listened for himself to think like a normal conversation was taking place.

"We... are?" she nodded, "Mmmhmm." she stopped it. JetStream had no other choice, it was her doing anyway.

"Thanks..." JetStream gave, she held her hoof up to his mouth.

"... You should thank me later..." she pushed JetStream into the portal.

"...!" The next visible scene was that he was lying on his right side, exactly where he fell to that awful purple what-evers, "What was that?" he said thinking over what just happened, "And why was she an Alicorn as well, I thought Celestia was the only one... Well anyway..." the fog seemed to clear, "... let's head back!"


~~~Chapter End~~~