• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 27

Chapter 27: To Mountain Notia!


The sky was blue, recently it had just started red, "Soon the sky will have stars, just like every night." Colas was staring in awe as she saw the vibrant colors of the sky that show just like the water that reflects it, she chuckled, "And soon, we'll be even closer!" Colos nodded.

"You got that right." They both shared happy faces, JetStream got worried, but laughed it off.

"How are we even getting up there? The only way I've seen is by carriage..." Twister smiled.

"There's a path on the side of the mountain, it's not very wide, and steep too." He looked back at the mountain, and thought for a bit before he could think of something .

"... I wonder how the mountain got its name... Mount. Notia..."

...

JetStream felt it wasn't so quite all of a sudden, 'Yes, what is it, Neurelm?'

... Nothing you can grasp that's for sure...

The voice sounded rather depressed, 'Oh, well if it bothers you too much, Neurelm, just let me know...' Twister noticed JetStream's blind stare.

"Hey, JetStream..." he looked wherever he was looking, "Did something catch your eye?" JetStream snapped back to reality.

"Oh, y-yeah." JetStream laughed. Twister smiled.

"Alright." Colos turned to the both of them, and pointed ahead of them.

"Look, the mountain is just up ahead." JetStream jumped for joy.

"Yes! I can finally see my Mom again!" Colas's eyes widened.

"Your Mom's up there!?" JetStream chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, she is."

"Cool, I'd really like to meet her..." Colos turned to JetStream.

"What is she doing at Canterlot then?" JetStream had to think hard for this, all the way back to the beginning.

"Well, she was asked to help put up the finish decoration, with other ponies. But the reason is, she actually decided to go because, one, she loves decorating, and two, she apparently was asked by Celestia, and so were the other ponies that were also asked to help." All of them were shocked.

"Really!? Celestia?!" They were all looking at one another, JetStream nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, and how come I never heard this pony before?"

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of Celestia!" JetStream was getting nervous.

"I-I know her position, I just don't really know her in the first place." JetStream was sheepish, he was blushing a little too. Colos was next, instantly in the heat of conversation.

"Not the position, the position. She has, no, is the highest roll in all of Equestria!" It seems like they might be doubting him.

"Alright, I get it."

...

'Huh, you got anything to tell me about this, Neurelm?'

... I know too much...

JetStream rose an eyebrow, "If you say so." The mountain still approached as they went further, the four got optimistic like there was no finite tomorrows. JetStream gasped in sudden realization, "The mountain's huge!" they were all taking in the sight.

"Yeah, this mountain scales for about two to four miles." JetStream turned to him.

"What?! Wow..." they approached the incline up the mountain.

"Well, is everypony ready to start the mountain climb?"

"Yes we are." they all said in unison, then all four sped up for the top of Mount. Notia.


~~~Chapter End~~~