• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 35

Chapter 35: The big day's Sunset


Both of them were closing into a big room, and approached the door on the right side, "This must be the Cafeteria?" Celestia nodded.

"Yes, it is." Soon after Celestia turned, in front of her were Myriad Corolla. It took some time, but JetStream finally appeared from behind, Celestia looking down as he was in sight, "Well, it seems" she looked back up, "you all are ready to proceed back home?" Myriad and Corolla nodded.

"Yes, your highness."

"Alright then, we'll set the carriage once more." They all walked to the door, the guards told all three that it's waiting and went to open the doors. JetStream forgot how much time has passed, the sky was black, the stars were shining, and the moon...

"What are those four stars?" Myriad noticed and looked down to JetStream.

"What was that, JetStream?" JetStream smiled, worried expression.

"N-nothing Dad." The guards walking beside them sped up to open the doors ahead.

"In here." they said in unison. Celestia was standing at the door inside the castle.

'You know what' JetStream thought, looking back, 'it'd be a rare sight to see her in the moonlight...'

"Come on, JetStream." JetStream waved, and walked to the carriage, Celestia waved back, "Right." he jumped in the back seat next to them, he loved taking the window. After that they closed the doors and signaled the front to start, the carriage took off, hitting a cal-de-sack like U-turn, and headed straight to the city.

Myriad nudged JetStream, "You might as well say good-bye to Canterlot, we'll be leaving in the mourning for Altamare." JetStream hopped the back seat to get another view of the castle.

"No... I'll be back here again" he sat back down looking Myriad straight in the pupil, "I just know it..." he chuckled.

"And I wouldn't blame you." But otherwise, it was nice to see Canterlot at another mood. The yellow lights shining at every corner, practically every inch of the city was lit, and it didn't seem to bother either.

Within another 20 minutes, they were back at the hotel. They stopped in front of the doors, and the one up front stepped down and open the doors, "We have arrived." They all took a step out, it was quite, little to nopony was walking the streets anymore, JetStream got out first, following Corolla and Myriad, in which they both said.

"Thank you." Corolla started to the hotel, Myriad was right behind her, but he turned around, JetStream wasn't getting far.

"Come on, buddy. We need to get back in our room." JetStream turned around.

"Okay." but before he started, his neck turned to the guard, and he waved, after a little while, he waved back in reply. That made JetStream smile, "I'm coming." So, everything went as planned, they got back to their room, and relaxed, staring at the narrow view of the castle as usual, soon it was 8:47pm, they put JetStream in bed, and they wondered again on the thought that JetStream could've done something as perform a spell, soon enough, they thought, if JetStream kept it up, he'd be the first Earth pony to officially use magic... or so they thought.


~~~Chapter End~~~