• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 1

Chapter 1: A stained mishap


"Alright, I don't mind. I-If it's okay with your mother too!" JetStream looked back to his dad before he walked out the door.

"Don't worry, I already asked." His Father nodded.

"Alright." And then JetStream galloped out the door, then suddenly, "But don't go too far!" JetStream back at him.

"You know I wont!" As he headed off to a certain part of town. Passing blue and white stone buildings, the blue sky, and the green trees and grass that surrounded the city was the colors of peace. The city is pretty bright due to the light reflection of the sun.

It is four years later, 2004. And JetStream decided to pick up a sense of adventure... inside the city, going out would get him into trouble, but you probably already knew that. The city, some call a town, is quite big. The town was built on a huge island that is segregated from the main-land of Equestria. It is connected by a bridge that has a ocean below that dives 15 to 25 feet. The bridge was checked every ten years to ensure safety. JetStream, only being quite new to the town, had a path that caught his eye when his parents and him moved to this town almost a year ago. He thought of going to this same path, he knew he had an advantage when it came to the top part of the city, the top or the western part of it was elevated by 15 feet as soon as you were over here. You could see almost everything, If only that tower in the middle of the city wasn't there. The tower had a golden bell on the top, but he hasn't heard it ring yet. After minutes of walking left and right, with more lefts. He saw what he had seen in his memory, a long path that connects other paths that are mandatory for the city navigation, and tourists.
'Whatever Tourists are though.' JetStream thought. This path was beautiful, it was near the edge of a drop off of a hill, so he could get a near perfect view of the city. It was moderately populated by trees, so it gave a cool look at a certain time of the day, especially in the afternoon. And the path is a mile and a half long. And the ambience is blissful, birds chirping, the calm wind, and bushes and leaves rustling a reply. The side of the path was almost on the outside of town. Everything was mentally peaceful, until JetStream got an idea, "What if I got a quick trot down this road?" he asked himself scratching his chin. The longer he looked down the path, the more his heart raced, it was practically calling his name. Then, without warning, a sudden mix blue and purple was running as fast he could. He could feel it the speed the wind in your face, the sun fading swiftly as it passed above the leaves of the trees. It felt like he could do so much better, and adding to it, there were gasps as he passed other houses. He knew that he'll be able to go so fast that he, "That I'd be able to..." thought this through for a moment, but before he could finish, he heard voices, about three of them, JetStream started to panic, "I could but, that would take a long time to...!" the three voices turned into physical ponies, JetStream noticing this, he struggled to keep his balance, "Wait, the guard rail... I'll jump on that." what's speed without a fast stimulus? One of the three took noticed and got the bigger ones attention.

"Mommy, look!" pointing to the approaching colt. Her eyes widened.

"Oh no! Watch out, come on!" pushing back to where they were. And JetStream reacted as soon as he could, only mere feet away, JetStream jumped onto the guard rail on the side of the path, but the rail was only eight inches wide.

"Keep your balance, keep it, Keep It!" and it seemed fine, JetStream was keeping his eyes on the rail and to the space ahead of him, but as soon as he looked to the right, he slipped left, "No, nonononon-... Ah!" the only thing at his mercy is a slightly steep hill. He slid for a good two minutes before the tumbling stopped. He didn't want to examine himself but he did anyway without thinking, bruises and grass stained fur all over. "Oh no! How am I going to get back home now?!" he looked back to where he slipped from, it looked more than looking down. He soon got up and started walking around, and thought about what he just did, yeah he almost injured a couple ponies, he felt very guilty of that, but, "That feeling of speed I had back there" he looked to the hill and back to where he decided to go, "... Is that my talent?" after that he just started off in that direction, but before he could get into anymore thought, he noticed the formation of houses, "Oh, oh! Thank my luck!" he saw his home, the only difference is a bigger backyard. And as soon as he started trotting, a sudden pain in his back left leg emerged, "Thank my karma." JetStream muttered, with little disappointment, he's glad this is over for now. And it's the most he has hurt himself, but why would he keep track of that? Other words, He could still walk, just not any faster without limping. "I'm home" is going to mean something different this time around.


~~~Chapter End~~~