• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 25

Chapter 25: The art of Influence


JetStream stood there, awaiting his friends to catch up, everypony's mouths were wide open, Twister was first to speak.

"JetStream..." JetStream scratched the back of his, blushing at the thought of what he just pulled off. Slash and Colas rushed to the side of Twister.

"It was amazing that you actually pulled it off!" JetStream nodded.

"Yeah, I actually had a little doubt my self..." he laughed nervously, he laughed off the stress from before events. Colos was the last to show up.

"Amazing, JetStream!" he laughed, "You should've seen the look on the spectating ponies... but the camera ponies looked like they were talking about something..." JetStream shrugged.

"Believe it or not, I only did it for my own being, not for attention... But thanks for the warning." JetStream smiled.

...

'Oh, Neurelm, what is it?'

... You better get a move on, no time should be wasted.

'Yeah, okay Neurelm.' JetStream nodded. He cleared his throat, "Yeah, so, should we continue now?" Everyone nodded except Slash.

"It seems like you're talking to somepony in your mind, why are you pausing all the time?" he started walking to JetStream, which in turn, made him uneasy, and started to take a step back every step forward Slash made. Colos trotted to the side of them.

"I'm pretty sure that's not it..." he sounded like he knew he was too late, he was. JetStream stopped right in front of him.

"Give me some space will you? Maybe you're the one we have to worry about, that is, if we even do." Slash instantly stopped, he saw a force, but it wasn't JetStream doing the talking.

"Alright, alright... I can take a hint." JetStream took steps away from him, shocked.

'Neurelm, why did you say that!?... How did you do that?' the voice laughed in a light tone.

... Don't worry, I didn't say that, apparently you did. JetStream's eyes widened.

"What?" JetStream realized he said that aloud, "Uhhh" he looked at the others, "sorry for the sudden outburst." he laughed light heartedly. Twister's confusion disappeared instantly.

"Okay then, let's go."

"Yeah." the others agreed together. And soon they were heading off, Canterlot was visible now.

"Jeez, that's really high, I think I'll get dizzy." Colas stated, she deliberately started stumbling left and right, until she bumped into her brother.

"Colas, cut that out." Colos looked slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, I was only trying to be fun." Colos blushed.

"Uhh, fun..." Colas giggled.

"Never mind..." and like that his blush was gone.

'Come on Neurelm! That was a bit unnecessary.'

... I'm only trying to help. JetStream blew raspberries.

'...Trying... And what did you mean by, I didn't say that?'

...

JetStream sighed and continued, "Oh, Colos, do you know how long it will take to get to Canterlot?" Colos looked to the path ahead, turning to JetStream.

"Roughly an hour and a half."

"Alright, actually, wouldn't it be past sundown by then?"

"Well it's maybe around four o'clock so..."

"Four-thirty-eight?" JetStream answered quickly, Colos ignored the correction.

"So ,yeah it will be."

"Cool, I can't wait for the view down below as soon as we get up there!" JetStream stated in mid-air.


~~~Chapter End~~~