• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Unknown Run-ins


Within moments, JetStream was jumping around, trying to bunny hop as high as he could, "Do you see it yet? We're almost there, but yet so far." he suddenly got down to a kneeling position, Colas lifted her left forehoof to avoid contact.

"You waited all along for this to happen? And now you're like this?" she pointed to the pony in question, in which JetStream instantly recovered, and dusted himself off. Then he stood in the most, right, way he could.

"How... About this?" Colos rolled his eyes, Colas motioned toward Twister, and answered with a flat.

"... Meh." he shrugged. JetStream then went back to himself.

"I'll practice that later." he had an uneasy smile, looking through out the crowd, Colas chuckled.

"You know what they say, practice makes perfect." JetStream suddenly stopped, and looked at Colas.

"Uhh, JetStream." the other two were staring at each other in confusion.

"Actually" JetStream rose his hoof matter-of-factly, "while that is great enthusiasm, Colas, I think practice makes better, not perfect..." JetStream just shrugged after seconds passed, he was expecting to get skeptical looks, "Heh, but you know... What ever you want is great!" Colas just nodded like she won a brotherly argument.

"I agree..." she gave JetStream a smug smile, in which made him sigh.

Soon after minute upon minute, they have finally reached their destination, and soon, the front gates of gold was in sight.

"Wow! There was more decorating then at the beginning." JetStream looked everywhere he possibly could.

"Yeah, no wonder they were asking for ponies help..."

There was Canterlot, the city hung on the side of a mountain, it seemed to have many different colored bricks, and the castle was some distance away from where the city's entrance was.

'I guess that's where Celestia is...' JetStream seemed to notice it rather quickly, "The castle is right up there." the other three looked to where JetStream was pointing.

"Well, it's actually up there... And I can barely see it..." Colos looked to JetStream with a smirk, "And you say this is your first time here?" JetStream nodded.

"Or anywhere, oh by the way, this... Plaza, where is that anyway?" Colas scratched her chin.

"A Plaza is like... It's like some sort of thing where it's an open space, with a flat area..." Colos laughed and turned to JetStream.

"A Plaza is usually a large area where a good amount of ponies can meet..." JetStream nodded.

"Oh, okay so that's why they chose the Plaza." Colos gave a shake of a head.

"Yeah... And actually while we get there, there maybe some things to talk about." JetStream rose an eyebrow.

"Uhh, like what?" Colos seemed to wonder a bit.

"Oh ,like there are guards all the time right there in front of us, where the gate is..." JetStream agreed instantly, but them turned to Colos again.

"Yeah, but, then why aren't they here." Colos shrugged.

"It's probably not one of those times."

"I wonder if we'll get to see Celestia." All four of them shrugged, and laughed.

...

Soon, the four of them reached the outside of the gate, "Wow! They look like they're made of gold." Somepony noticed a while back from them, JetStream turned around, to take another look since he never did, and just as they crossed the gate.

"Yeah, I actually never noticed tha-" he suddenly slew down incredibly, he felt like he was walking in to a thick bubble, he had to physically push his way through, making it tough to pass through, when he finally turned around, he was panicked, "Y-you guys... How did you slide right through that!?" Twister looked around.

"Walked through what? We just passed the gate, that's all..." JetStream's eyes were still wide open, he looked over to the side across from them, ponies were passing with ease, no trouble whatsoever. He bit his lip, and just walked back to his friends.

"Well, it was hard to pass through... air..." JetStream kept walking.

"Are you sure you're just joking around, com' on, JetStream..." JetStream grew worried.

"Eh, let's just... go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, up on the highest room in the castle, JetStream was to see, a white figure appeared, and she moved herself to see the finishing of what she put together, through a little telescope. She had a smile on her face, and with her natural, soft tone.

"... So that's who's been having fun lately."


~~~Chapter End~~~